Enterprise Sales Trainer
This is an incredible opportunity to join a fast growing team. If you have industry experience and are the go-to person because you love to share your knowledge, this Sales Trainer position may just be for you! If you don’t have industry experience, but know Learning and Development, you may also be the right fit. Continue reading to learn more about how you could join the amazing Shutterstock team
Shutterstock is an established, ten-year-old, rapidly growing, global content and technology company based in Manhattan. We helped to transform the stock photography industry by pioneering a subscription-based purchase model. We offer a professional, energetic, and vibrant culture within a creative industry.
- Develop and deliver new training programs to improve ramp up of sales, account management and service productivity of new hires.
- Design and roll out training programs to improve selling and service skills, product and content knowledge, process and tools knowledge and professional development skills
- Design a learning framework to organize all new training content and reorganize existing content
- Create a quantitative process to evaluate the success of training initiatives and to continually evaluate the gaps and strengths of individuals on the team.
- Provide ongoing training protocols for established team, rolling out new processes and retraining team members as needed
- Build operational infrastructure to store, deliver and update training materials.
- Support Enterprise Sales and Account Management by designing and delivering training to our global team of 30+ Senior Account Executives and 40+ Account Managers based globally servicing customers in 10 languages.
- Collaborate with Sales Directors and Account Management leadership to create curriculum around the enterprise sales cycle and product offerings as well as practical application of systems and tools.
- Organize and maintain training documentation with dedicated trainer ensuring strong retention of training principles.
- Create ongoing curriculum with dedicated trainer, focused on continuing education for established teams.
- Track record in facilitating to groups of 40+ either via ILT or webinars
- Experience working with outside sales teams and staying connected to remote participants
- Demonstrable experience in improving performance through training and coaching
- Effective verbal and written communicator
- Self-motivated team player able to prioritize and manage projects and tasks and meet deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Excellent fluency in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Proficiency using the Adobe suite of products
- 2 years of experience using Salesforce.com
- Experience in the stock photography industry or a related industry
- LMS administration
- Multilingual in Spanish, Italian, French, German or Chinese a plus
Shutterstock, Inc. (NYSE: SSTK), is a leading global provider of high-quality licensed photographs, vectors, illustrations, videos and music to businesses, marketing agencies and media organizations around the world. Working with its growing community of over 100,000 contributors, Shutterstock adds hundreds of thousands of images each week, and currently has more than 80 million images and nearly 4 million video clips available.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices in Amsterdam, Berlin, Chicago, Dallas, Denver, London, Los Angeles, Montreal, Paris, San Francisco, and Silicon Valley, Shutterstock has customers in more than 150 countries. The company also owns Bigstock, a value-oriented stock media agency; Offset, a high-end image collection; PremiumBeat a curated royalty-free music library; Rex Features, a premier source of editorial images for the world's media; and WebDAM, a cloud-based digital asset management service for businesses.
Back to top