Enterprise Sales Trainer
We’re looking for a passionate Enterprise Sales Trainer to design and deliver training to our global team of 30+ Senior Account Executives and 40+ Account Managers based globally servicing customers in 10 languages.
This role will collaborate closely with Sales Directors and Account Management leadership to create curriculum around the enterprise sales cycle and product offerings.
- Develop and deliver new training programs to improve ramp up of sales, account management and service productivity of new hires.
- Design and roll out training programs to improve selling and service skills, product and content knowledge, process and tools knowledge and professional development skills
- Design a learning framework to organize all new training content and reorganize existing content
- Create a quantitative process to evaluate the success of training initiatives and to continually evaluate the gaps and strengths of individuals on the team.
- Provide ongoing training protocols for established team, rolling out new processes and retraining team members as needed
- Build operational infrastructure to store, deliver and update training materials.
- Support Enterprise Sales and Account Management by designing and delivering training to our global team of 30+ Senior Account Executives and 40+ Account Managers based globally servicing customers in 10 languages.
- Collaborate with Sales Directors and Account Management leadership to create curriculum around the enterprise sales cycle and product offerings as well as practical application of systems and tools.
- Organize and maintain training documentation with dedicated trainer ensuring strong retention of training principles.
- Create ongoing curriculum with dedicated trainer, focused on continuing education for established teams.
- Track record in facilitating to groups of 40+ either via ILT or webinars
- Experience working with outside sales teams and staying connected to remote participants
- Demonstrable experience in improving performance through training and coaching
- Effective verbal and written communicator
- Self-motivated team player able to prioritize and manage projects and tasks and meet deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Excellent fluency in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Proficiency using the Adobe suite of products
- 2 years of experience using Salesforce.com
- 20% travel or as needed
- Experience in the stock photography industry or a related industry
- LMS administration
- Multilingual in Spanish, Italian, French or Chinese a plus
Shutterstock, a global technology company, has created the largest and most vibrant two-sided marketplace for creative professionals to license content - including images, videos, and music - as well as innovative tools that power the creative process.
The company has expanded its portfolio to include Bigstock, a value-oriented stock media agency; PremiumBeat, a curated royalty-free music library; Rex Features, a premier source of editorial images for the world's media; and Webdam, a cloud-based digital asset management platform for businesses, as well as Offset, a high-end image collection.
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V
Meet Some of Shutterstock's Employees
Director of Editorial Sales, North America
In her role, Candice works closely with the Sales, Content, Product, and Marketing Teams to sell Shutterstock’s editorial content to customers across North America.
Back to top