Director, Sales Operations, Global Sales Partners
Shutterstock is looking for an experienced sales operations leader to run the Global Sales Partners (GSP) team from our New York City headquarters. This person will be responsible for developing, overseeing and implementing standard operational processes for the GSP team and facilitating communication across the product, finance, and legal departments.
The primary objectives of the Director of Sales Operations, GSP are standard, efficient and cost-effective operational processes internally and externally for sales through resellers, while balancing revenue targets, driving customer satisfaction, growing market share and building a strong foundation for future growth. The Director of Operations for GSP will report to the VP of Sales Operations.
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the GSP, while working cross functionally across GSP sales team, legal, finance, corporate development, sales operations and resellers (externally).
- Coordinate the operational onboarding process with Sales Operations and Finance, including due diligence checks email, SFDC, and billing operations.
- Align with finance on invoicing and management of outstanding account balances for Reseller Partners.
- Overseeing the monthly commission calculation process and aligning calculations with finance and sales operations
- Implement standardized and scalable processes and systems/applications across Core, Premium, and Editorial resellers.
- Identify areas of operational efficiency across the GSP program and create actionable plans to streamline operations and drive revenue growth.
- Collaborate with corporate development, finance, and the GSP sales team to structure new agreements with resellers and analyze strategic opportunities in new geographies
- Analyze and monitor ongoing performance and profitability of reseller relationships
- Lead SFDC integrations, processes, workflows
- Spearhead the creation and maintenance of training materials for reseller partners to ensure continuous up to date alignment with the Shutterstock sales strategy.
- Build and maintain relationships with executive leadership, product and engineering teams across Shutterstock
- Mature, credible, and seasoned operations management executive who has proven track record at relevant multinational and multi-channel sales organizations.
- Ability to conceive, manage, and implement a coherent and executable operations strategy.
- Strong reporting, process, and data management skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills (multiple languages a plus).
- Highly organized and resourceful with meticulous attention to detail.
- Extensive experience with SFDC, ERPs and contracting processes.
- Possesses a strong belief and passion for Shutterstock's market value and potential
Shutterstock, a global technology company, has created the largest and most vibrant two-sided marketplace for creative professionals to license content - including images, videos, and music - as well as innovative tools that power the creative process.
The company has expanded its portfolio to include Bigstock, a value-oriented stock media agency; PremiumBeat, a curated royalty-free music library; Rex Features, a premier source of editorial images for the world's media; and Webdam, a cloud-based digital asset management platform for businesses, as well as Offset, a high-end image collection.
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V
Meet Some of Shutterstock's Employees
Director of Editorial Sales, North America
In her role, Candice works closely with the Sales, Content, Product, and Marketing Teams to sell Shutterstock’s editorial content to customers across North America.
Back to top