- New York, NY
Shutterstock is a growing and profitable tech company headquartered in New York City that powers visual creativity around the world. We are currently seeking a results-oriented professional to join the Shutterstock Financial Planning & Analysis team as a Director, FP&A reporting into the VP, FP&A. You will work collaboratively across all functions of the organization and have significant exposure to senior management.
- Provide finance support on corporate investments in innovation, new products, major investments
- Act as a thought leader and key point of contact for financial forecasting, analysis and financial impact of business activities across Shutterstock
- Oversee comprehensive financial planning process including the annual business plan
- Prepare and present standalone and consolidated financial plans for the prospective business activities for Shutterstock, Inc. and its business units
- Develop business and financial models in collaboration with the key stakeholders in the operations for a range of potential scenarios based on different operational cases
- Lead the annual business planning process
- Develop synthesized reporting package of annual business plan for the Board of Directors meeting
- Update forecast model on monthly basis to provide latest forecast for Shutterstock, Inc. P&L
- Coordinate management reporting and analysis including monthly business unit reviews
- Support the CFO in preparation of board of director presentations
- Understanding of and experience using BI platforms such as Tableau and Looker
- Act as primary stakeholder for FP&A function for Anaplan including integrations to it and for Corporate Finance function with BI, Product, Tech and Marketing
- Assist tax team in preparing forecasts for legal entity and tax planning purposes
- Provide mentorship and training to junior team members
- 10+ years progressive experience in finance, management consulting, accounting or investment banking
- BA/BS in Finance, Accounting or a quantitative field, MBA preferred but not required
- Strong skills in using business intelligence tools and large data sets to drive business decision making including investment / ROI evaluation
- Outstanding analytical skills with ability to synthesize information, develop insights and communicate effectively at an executive level
- Strong understanding of the role of performance marketing in customer acquisition with understanding of key digital marketing performance metrics such as CAC, LTV, ARPC, multi-touch attribution, retention / churn, cohort analysis
- Strong understanding of SaaS and subscription metrics with experience in initiatives to reduce churn, enhance retention, and increase Average Revenue Per Customer
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and ability to work effectively with personnel from all levels of staff and management, within and outside the company
- Adaptability - Able to react to numerous ad-hoc requests which require the ability to change/shift priorities
We are one team collectively focused on creating an unrivaled experience for our Customers and Contributors. Our principles represent the mindset of the employee who will thrive at Shutterstock. If you are passionate about what you do, and want to become part of a cutting-edge technology company building industry-leading products, please apply.
Shutterstock, Inc. (NYSE: SSTK ), directly and through its group subsidiaries, is a leading global provider of high-quality licensed photographs, vectors, illustrations, videos and music to businesses, marketing agencies and media organizations around the world. Working with its growing community of over 1 million contributors, Shutterstock adds hundreds of thousands of images each week, and currently has more than 330 million images and more than 18 million video clips available.
Headquartered in New York City, Shutterstock has offices around the world and customers in more than 150 countries. The company’s brands also include Bigstock, a value-oriented stock media offering; Shutterstock Custom, a custom content creation platform; Offset, a high-end image collection; PremiumBeat, a curated royalty-free music library; and Shutterstock Editorial, a premier source of editorial images for the world's media.
We are one team collectively focused on creating an unrivaled experience for our Customers and Contributors. Our principles represent the mindset of the employee who will thrive at Shutterstock. If you are passionate about what you do, and want to become part of a cutting-edge technology company building industry leading products, please apply.
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V
Back to top