Director, Corporate Finance
Shutterstock is a growing and profitable tech company headquartered in New York City that powers visual creativity around the world. We are currently seeking a results-oriented professional to join the Shutterstock team as our Director of Corporate Finance. Your primary responsibility will be financial planning & analysis. You will work collaboratively across all functions of the organization and have significant exposure to senior management.
- Become the leader of Corporate Finance at Shutterstock
- Financial Planning & Analysis
- Finance support on Corporate initiatives (M&A, Bus Dev, etc)
- Act as a thought leader and key point of contact for financial forecasting, analysis and financial impact of business activities across Shutterstock
- Oversee comprehensive financial planning process
- Annual business plan
- Prepare and present standalone and consolidated financial plans for the prospective business activities for Shutterstock Inc and its business units
- Develop business and financial models in collaboration with the key stakeholders in the operations for a range of potential scenarios based on different operational cases
- Lead the Annual Business planning process
- Develop synthesized reporting package of Annual Business Plan for Board of Directors meeting
- Latest Forecast, update P&L forecast model on monthly basis to provide latest forecast for Shutterstock Inc. P&L
- Management Reporting and Analysis / Monthly Business Unit Reviews
- Support the CFO in the preparation of the Board presentations
- Financial Systems
- Act as primary stakeholder for FP&A function for Anaplan and integrations to it.
- Act as primary stakeholder for FP&A and Corporate Finance function with BI, Product, Tech and Marketing.
- Legal entity and tax forecasting - assist tax team in preparing forecasts for tax planning purposes.
- Investor relations
- Assist in the writing of quarterly earnings call scripts and QA preparation
- Own financial KPI analysis for quarterly reports and earnings calls
- Collaborate with the Marketing / Communications team to ensure that we are synchronized on messaging and responses to press inquiries.
- 10+ years experience (MBA preferred, but not required)
- Outstanding analytical skills & understanding of Shutterstock's business model
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and ability to work effectively with personnel from all levels of staff and management, within and outside the company.
- Adaptability - Able to react to numerous ad-hoc requests which require the ability to change/shift priorities.
- Ability to communicate and influence at senior levels
Shutterstock, Inc. (NYSE: SSTK), directly and through its group subsidiaries, is a leading global provider of high-quality licensed photographs, vectors, illustrations, videos and music to businesses, marketing agencies and media organizations around the world. Working with its growing community of contributors, Shutterstock adds hundreds of thousands of images each week and has millions of images and video clips available.
Headquartered in New York City, Shutterstock has offices around the world and customers in more than 150 countries. The company also owns Bigstock, a value-oriented stock media agency; Shutterstock Custom, a custom content creation platform, Offset, a high-end image collection; PremiumBeat a curated royalty-free music library; Rex Features, a premier source of editorial images for the world's media.
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V
Back to top