Data Platform Technical Project Manager
Shutterstock is growing by leaps and bounds and our data is too. We are looking for an ambitious Data Platform Technical Project Manager with a passion for data, planning, documentation, and delivery.
Strategy & Planning
- Define technical project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with technical experts, management, and stakeholders.
- Set and continually manage technical project expectations with team members and other stakeholders.
- Plan, schedule, and track technical project timelines, milestones, and deliverables using appropriate tools.
- Determine the frequency and content of status reports from the technical project team, analyze results, and troubleshoot problem areas.
- Develop best practices and tools for technical project execution and management.
- Identify and manage technical project dependencies and critical path.
- Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation, and presentations.
- Proactively manage changes in technical project scope, identify potential risks, and devise contingency plans.
- Build, develop, and grow any business relationships vital to the success of the technical project.
- 2 years direct work experience in a technical project management capacity, including all aspects of process development and execution.
- Experience and technically competent with various reporting methods and query tools [including SQL]
- Strong communication skills are a must because of the close work with several teams throughout the organization
- Experience at working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment is essential.
- Ability to elicit cooperation from a wide variety of sources, including upper management, clients, and other departments.
Shutterstock, Inc. (NYSE: SSTK), is a leading global provider of high-quality licensed photographs, vectors, illustrations, videos and music to businesses, marketing agencies and media organizations around the world. Working with its growing community of over 100,000 contributors, Shutterstock adds hundreds of thousands of images each week, and currently has more than 80 million images and nearly 4 million video clips available.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices in Amsterdam, Berlin, Chicago, Dallas, Denver, London, Los Angeles, Montreal, Paris, San Francisco, and Silicon Valley, Shutterstock has customers in more than 150 countries. The company also owns Bigstock, a value-oriented stock media agency; Offset, a high-end image collection; PremiumBeat a curated royalty-free music library; Rex Features, a premier source of editorial images for the world's media; and WebDAM, a cloud-based digital asset management service for businesses.
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V
Meet Some of Shutterstock's Employees
Director of Editorial Sales, North America
In her role, Candice works closely with the Sales, Content, Product, and Marketing Teams to sell Shutterstock’s editorial content to customers across North America.
Back to top