Data Analyst, Web Analytics & Optimization
Shutterstock is growing by leaps and bounds and our data is too. We are looking for an ambitious data analyst with eCommerce and A/B testing experience who understand metrics and our business, in order to support and optimize our rapid business growth. Great candidates will be able to understand the big picture needs of a publicly traded international eCommerce business and deliver information with speed, accuracy and clarity. You will be working with highly motivated and talented analysts, marketers, product managers, UX designer, and engineers to generate actionable insight and analytics to empower data-driven decisioning.
- Lead and perform data analysis to evaluate tests, measure test effectiveness
- Read test result using Optimizely reporting tool, generate back-end measurement reports
- Working with Testing Director to identify areas of growth through test data analysis
- Share and interpret test result with business stakeholders, provide recommendations
- Help to conduct brainstorm session with business stakeholders to generate testing ideas, collect testing requirements, develop test hypothesis based on testing ideas
- Conduct analysis to provide insights for prioritization of test ideas
- Create test documentations
- Proficient in SQL, experience using R and other programming languages is a plus.
- Experience using Tableau
- Excellent analytical skills with solid knowledge of A/B testing and measurement experience
- eCommerce experience, and understand consumer websites and marketing
- BS/BA in Statistics, Math, Physics, Engineering, Economics, or other quantitative field. Master degree is preferred
- Exposure to Web Analytics platforms such as Google Analytics is preferred
- Experience using testing platform, such as Optimizely , a plus
- Strong Excel data analytics skills, ability to use MS Office products
- Good communication skills, including report writing and presentation of results, ability to communicate the results of analyses in a clear and effective manner
- Ability to initiate and drive projects to completion with minimal guidance
- Preferred experience with an eCommerce company.
- Experience with test / measurement tools
- Experience with large data sets and distributed computing (Hive/Hadoop) a plus.
Shutterstock, Inc. (NYSE: SSTK), is a leading global provider of high-quality licensed photographs, vectors, illustrations, videos and music to businesses, marketing agencies and media organizations around the world.
Working with its growing community of over 100,000 contributors, Shutterstock adds hundreds of thousands of images each week, and currently, has more than 80 million images and nearly 4 million video clips available.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices in Amsterdam, Berlin, Chicago, Dallas, Denver, London, Los Angeles, Montreal, Paris, SanFrancisco, and Silicon Valley, Shutterstock has customers in more than 150 countries. The company also owns Bigstock, a value-oriented stock media agency; Offset, a high-end image collection; PremiumBeat a curated royalty-free music library; Rex Features, a premier source of editorial images for the world's media; and WebDAM, a cloud-based digital asset management service for businesses.
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V
Meet Some of Shutterstock's Employees
As a member of the Legal Team, Jayshree handles all of Shutterstock’s corporate legal work, from securities and exchange commission compliance to major company transactions.
Back to top