Data Analyst, Customer Analysis
Shutterstock is growing by leaps and bounds, and our data is too! We are looking for a bright and driven data analyst with a passion for data, data mining, and data analysis to support our rapid business growth. The Data Analyst will develop and maintain Enterprise KPI dashboards and business performance reports to leverage impact and productivity while drawing insights from data to identify business performance gaps. The Data Analyst will play a key role in the Enterprise sales and strategy of a rapidly growing, publicly traded technology company, by working with business stakeholders and FP&A team on budget planning and revenue forecasting analysis.
- Create and maintain Enterprise dashboards and reports
- Responsible for business performance metrics and trending analysis
- Conduct sales productivity, sales performance, customer retention analysis
- Work with FP&A on budget planning and revenue forecast process
- Perform ad hoc analysis as requests by GM and Sales
- Run weekly analytics meeting for Enterprise BU
- Work closely with GM and Sales and Sales Operations and provide data and insight for business decisioning
- 2+ years professional experience in a consultative capacity to internal groups or departments
- Strong knowledge of SQL required
- Proficient in Excel & a strong understanding of statistics & regression
- Proficiency in Tableau, and R or similar statistical and visualization/dashboarding tools a plus
- Excellent analytical skills including cohort analysis & lifetime value analytics
- Experience with subscription products is a plus
- Understanding of database structures and data mining techniques preferred
- Knowledge of visual techniques for data analysis and presentation
- Understanding of A/B and Multivariate testing techniques and measurements
- Knowledge of key digital marketing KPIs (CPC/CACs, LTRs, etc.) preferred
- Strong interpersonal written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptionally organized and a self-starter who can work independently and in a team environment
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with flawless customer-centric focus
- BS/BA in Math, Statistics, Physics, Engineering, Economics, Finance, or related fields
Shutterstock, a global technology company, has created the largest and most vibrant two-sided marketplace for creative professionals to license content - including images, videos, and music - as well as innovative tools that power the creative process.
The company has expanded its portfolio to include Bigstock, a value-oriented stock media agency; PremiumBeat, a curated royalty-free music library; Rex Features, a premier source of editorial images for the world's media; and Webdam, a cloud-based digital asset management platform for businesses, as well as Offset, a high-end image collection.
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V
Meet Some of Shutterstock's Employees
Director of Editorial Sales, North America
In her role, Candice works closely with the Sales, Content, Product, and Marketing Teams to sell Shutterstock’s editorial content to customers across North America.
Back to top