Shutterstock is looking for a bright & driven individual who can be a superstar Data Analyst on our global sales team. This analyst should love data, and relish the thought that they will get to play in a multiple terabyte data warehouse to make meaningful impacts on the business as a whole. In addition to learning the business, analysts will get a unique experience to ramp up their technical expertise. There will be extensive training on writing SQL in a big data environment, leveraging OLAP and the opportunity to learn new analytic techniques.
- Oversee all data analysis and reporting for the Sales team.
- Identify opportunities and compile actionable and timely analytics and reports across all products inclusive of insights and recommendations to optimize performance.
- Responsible for reporting across products and teams. Conduct ad-hoc analysis pulling data from multiple sources including historical performance, trends, and benchmarking.
- Work closely with BI and Sales to define and build reports and dashboards.
- Responsible for daily, weekly and monthly reporting for the Sales team.
- Responsible for ad-hoc reporting for the Finance team related to Sales.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- 2+ years professional experience in a consultative capacity to internal groups or departments
- Strong knowledge of SQL required
- Proficient in Excel & a strong understanding of statistics & regression
- Proficiency in R, Tableau, or similar statistical and visualization/dashboarding tools a plus
- Excellent analytical skills including cohort analysis & lifetime value analytics
- Experience with subscription products is a plus
- Understanding of database structures and data mining techniques preferred
- Knowledge of visual techniques for data analysis and presentation
- Understanding of A/B and Multivariate testing techniques and measurements
- Knowledge of key digital marketing KPIs (CPC/CACs, LTRs, etc.) preferred
- Strong interpersonal written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptionally organized and a self-starter who can work independently and in a team environment
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with flawless customer-centric focus
- Bachelors Degree
Shutterstock, Inc. (NYSE: SSTK), is a leading global provider of high-quality licensed photographs, vectors, illustrations, videos and music to businesses, marketing agencies and media organizations around the world. Working with its growing community of over 100,000 contributors, Shutterstock adds hundreds of thousands of images each week, and currently has more than 80 million images and nearly 4 million video clips available.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices in Amsterdam, Berlin, Chicago, Dallas, Denver, London, Los Angeles, Montreal, Paris, San Francisco, and Silicon Valley, Shutterstock has customers in more than 150 countries. The company also owns Bigstock, a value-oriented stock media agency; Offset, a high-end image collection; PremiumBeat a curated royalty-free music library; Rex Features, a premier source of editorial images for the world's media; and WebDAM, a cloud-based digital asset management service for businesses.
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V
Back to top