Shutterstock is growing by leaps and bounds and our data is too! We are looking for an ambitious data analyst to support and optimize our rapid business growth. The successful candidate will have eCommerce and A/B testing experience, as well as a strong understanding of metrics and our business structure. Great candidates will be able to understand the big picture needs of a publicly traded international eCommerce business so as to deliver information with speed, accuracy, and clarity. The position will work within a group of highly motivated analysts, marketers, product managers, UX designers, and engineers to generate actionable analysis to then empower data-driven decisions.
- Lead and perform data analysis to evaluate tests, measure test effectiveness
- Read test result using Optimizely reporting tool, generate back-end measurement reports
- Work with Testing Director to identify areas of growth through test data analysis
- Share analysis of test result with business stakeholders and provide recommendations
- Co-lead brainstorm session with business stakeholders to generate testing ideas. Collect testing requirements and test hypothesis based ideas from brainstorm session.
- Conduct analysis to provide insights for prioritization of test ideas
- Create test documentations
- Proficient in SQL, experience using R and other programming languages a plus.
- Experience using Tableau
- Excellent analytical skills with solid knowledge of A/B testing and measurement experience
- eCommerce experience, and understand consumer websites and marketing
- BS/BA in Statistics, Math, Physics, Engineering, Economics, or other quantitative field. Master degree is preferred
- Exposure to Web Analytics platforms such as Google Analytics is preferred
- Experience using testing platform, such as Optimizely, a plus
- Strong Excel data analytics skills, ability to use MS Office products
- Good communication skills, including report writing and presentation of results, ability to communicate the results of analyses in a clear and effective manner
- Ability to initiate and drive projects to completion with minimal guidance
- Preferred experience with an eCommerce company.
- Experience with test / measurement tools
- Experience with large data sets and distributed computing (Hive/Hadoop) a plus.
Shutterstock, a global technology company, has created the largest and most vibrant two-sided marketplace for creative professionals to license content - including images, videos, and music - as well as innovative tools that power the creative process.
The company has expanded its portfolio to include Bigstock, a value-oriented stock media agency; PremiumBeat, a curated royalty-free music library; Rex Features, a premier source of editorial images for the world's media; and Webdam, a cloud-based digital asset management platform for businesses, as well as Offset, a high-end image collection.
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V
Meet Some of Shutterstock's Employees
Director of Editorial Sales, North America
In her role, Candice works closely with the Sales, Content, Product, and Marketing Teams to sell Shutterstock’s editorial content to customers across North America.
Back to top