Customer Service - English/Spanish
This person will handle phone calls and emails from customers that prefer to communicate with Shutterstock in English and Spanish.
- Determine the best product for customers via phone
- Develop and maintain relationships with existing customers
- Navigate customer organization to find additional opportunities and contacts
- Attend to all aspects of customer service in courteous and professional manner
- Patiently assist customers with varying technical skills
- Accumulate customer feedback for product research and development
- Multitask in fast paced environment with high volume of communications
- Ability to thrive within and adapt to organizational changes
- Fluency in speaking, reading, and writing in Spanish and English language
- Ability to write in Spanish and English without grammatical or spelling errors
- 2+ years of successful Customer Service experience
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- BA degree is preferred
- Fluency in any of the following languages is a plus: Portuguese, French
- Adobe Illustrator experience
- Understand Photoshop and digital imaging manipulation techniques
- Some knowledge of typical stock photography licensing terms (such as royalty free vs rights managed, etc)
Shutterstock, Inc. (NYSE: SSTK), is a leading global provider of high-quality licensed photographs, vectors, illustrations, videos and music to businesses, marketing agencies and media organizations around the world. Working with its growing community of over 100,000 contributors, Shutterstock adds hundreds of thousands of images each week, and currently has more than 80 million images and nearly 4 million video clips available.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices in Amsterdam, Berlin, Chicago, Dallas, Denver, London, Los Angeles, Montreal, Paris, San Francisco, and Silicon Valley, Shutterstock has customers in more than 150 countries. The company also owns Bigstock, a value-oriented stock media agency; Offset, a high-end image collection; PremiumBeat a curated royalty-free music library; Rex Features, a premier source of editorial images for the world's media; and WebDAM, a cloud-based digital asset management service for businesses.
Meet Some of Shutterstock's Employees
As a member of the Legal Team, Jayshree handles all of Shutterstock’s corporate legal work, from securities and exchange commission compliance to major company transactions.
Back to top