Customer Care Advocate
This person will handle phone calls, chat and emails from customers that prefer to communicate with Shutterstock in English and another European language.
- Determine the best product for customers via phone
- Develop and maintain relationships with existing customers
- Navigate customer organization to find additional opportunities and contacts
- Attend to all aspects of customer service in courteous and professional manner
- Patiently assist customers with varying technical skills
- Accumulate customer feedback for product research and development
- Multitask in fast paced environment with high volume of communications
- Ability to thrive within and adapt to organizational changes
- Fluency in speaking, reading, and writing in English language, and at least one of these additional languages (Dutch, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Turkish)
- Ability to write in English and at least one of the additional languages, without grammatical or spelling errors
- 2+ years of successful Customer Service experience
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- BA degree is preferred
- Adobe Illustrator experience
- Understand Photoshop and digital imaging manipulation techniques
- Some knowledge of typical stock photography licensing terms (such as royalty free vs rights managed, etc)
Shutterstock, Inc. (NYSE: SSTK), is a leading global provider of high-quality licensed photographs, vectors, illustrations, videos and music to businesses, marketing agencies and media organizations around the world. Working with its growing community of over 100,000 contributors, Shutterstock adds hundreds of thousands of images each week, and currently has more than 80 million images and nearly 4 million video clips available.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices in Amsterdam, Berlin, Chicago, Dallas, Denver, London, Los Angeles, Montreal, Paris, San Francisco, and Silicon Valley, Shutterstock has customers in more than 150 countries. The company also owns Bigstock, a value-oriented stock media agency; Offset, a high-end image collection; PremiumBeat a curated royalty-free music library; Rex Features, a premier source of editorial images for the world's media; and WebDAM, a cloud-based digital asset management service for businesses.
Meet Some of Shutterstock's Employees
Director of Editorial Sales, North America
In her role, Candice works closely with the Sales, Content, Product, and Marketing Teams to sell Shutterstock’s editorial content to customers across North America.
Back to top