Corporate Sales Manager, Enterprise Team
Shutterstock is a leading global provider of high-quality licensed photographs, vectors, illustrations, videos and music to businesses, marketing agencies and media organizations around the world.
We are on a mission to help brands easily create content that’s authentic, cost effective, and scalable. Using our solution brands can connect with creative talent all over the world to create content that drives engagement and helps tell their brand stories.
Developing such an innovative product means that we are growing very quickly and constantly looking for people to join our team and make an impact on our business. If you are looking for an opportunity to expand your skills and build an exciting career at a growing business, the Shutterstock team wants to hear from you!
About the Opportunity: Corporate Sales Manager, Enterprise Team
The future is bright for our business, your role will be to attract and coach a team of Enterprise Account Executives to success in closing massive deals with the world’s largest CPG, Retail, Automotive, Financial services, QSR, Tech/Telecom, Travel and Food/Bev companies.
What we’d like you to do:
- Hire, train, manage & mentor a team of Enterprise Account Executives focusing on the full sales cycle from prospecting to close
- Manage the performance & learning/development of the team: be an awesome coach, motivate your team, set goals & provide a path for your reps to succeed
- Meet & exceed sales objectives
- Establish, enforce and improve the sales processes to maximize team efficiency and effectiveness working closely with Sales Ops & the Sales Development teams
- Create programs and spiffs that incentivize reps to perform
- Manage the team via metrics and report on their success
What an incredible candidate looks like:
- 4+ years of carrying a bag yourself as an Account Executive
- 3+ years of management/leading a team selling into the Enterprise level
- You know what it’s like to sell for a fast growing startup
- Able to use Salesforce to manage reps – reporting and dashboards etc.
- Experience analyzing data for performance and trends
What you’ll get from us:
Fast growth for Shutterstock means fast growth for you. While we’re growing together, we’ll have your back with first-rate Apple gear, generous vacation plan, health benefits, solid compensation/bonuses and a company culture that values empowerment, passion, integrity, courage and transparency.
Shutterstock, Inc. (NYSE: SSTK), directly and through its group subsidiaries, is a leading global provider of high-quality licensed photographs, vectors, illustrations, videos and music to businesses, marketing agencies and media organizations around the world. Working with its growing community of contributors, Shutterstock adds hundreds of thousands of images each week and has millions of images and video clips available.
Headquartered in New York City, Shutterstock has offices around the world and customers in more than 150 countries. The company also owns Bigstock, a value-oriented stock media agency; Shutterstock Custom, a custom content creation platform, Offset, a high-end image collection; PremiumBeat a curated royalty-free music library; Rex Features, a premier source of editorial images for the world's media; Webdam, a cloud-based digital asset management service for businesses.
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V
Back to top