Shutterstock is looking for a talented and experienced copywriter to join its Empire State Building-based team. The ideal candidate for this role is flexible, versatile, and meticulous.
You will be responsible for working on multiple brands with people from across the company to produce copy for a range of purposes.
- Work with people at all levels of the company to produce clear and effective writing across many different platforms
- Provide copy for email marketing, email newsletters, online advertising, blogs, events, internal communications, and other brand needs
- Collaborate with designers to create concepts and execute final projects
- At least 3 years of experience as a marketing or advertising writer
- A portfolio of work that demonstrates versatility, creative thinking, and a sense of humor
- Solid understanding of online marketing, including email blasts and banner ads
- Confidence in your ability to juggle multiple assignments in a fast-moving workplace
- A proven ability to test and optimize copy to increase conversions
- Experience launching or relaunching a brand or product
- An affinity for the photo, design, and tech communities
- Strong gif game preferred
Shutterstock, Inc. (NYSE: SSTK), is a leading global provider of high-quality licensed photographs, vectors, illustrations, videos and music to businesses, marketing agencies and media organizations around the world. Working with its growing community of over 100,000 contributors, Shutterstock adds hundreds of thousands of images each week, and currently has more than 80 million images and nearly 4 million video clips available.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices in Amsterdam, Berlin, Chicago, Dallas, Denver, London, Los Angeles, Montreal, Paris, San Francisco, and Silicon Valley, Shutterstock has customers in more than 150 countries. The company also owns Bigstock, a value-oriented stock media agency; Offset, a high-end image collection; PremiumBeat a curated royalty-free music library; Rex Features, a premier source of editorial images for the world's media; and WebDAM, a cloud-based digital asset management service for businesses.
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V
Back to top