Content Strategist - APAC
The Content Strategist for the Asia-Pacific region works closely with our sales and marketing teams to establish a strong narrative around contributors and content available in Shutterstock collections. Through content sales engineering, this role helps customers navigate and understand how Shutterstock content supports their business goals.
The content strategist maintains in-depth familiarity with Shutterstock content and collections and has the responsibility to illustrate the unique depth, breadth and relevance of content to internal teams and customers.
What the role does:
- Perform as a content authority to support revenue growth and customer retention, operating as primary contact for Sales, Marketing, Research and Content Acquisition.
- Explain the value and benefits of Shutterstock content to improve opportunity conversion and retention rates for Enterprise, SMB and Platform Solutions customers
- Create narratives around Shutterstock content to support sales and marketing strategies and drive engagement loops.
- Architect go-to-market strategy for new content and contributors, building a content brand identity and positioning Shutterstock as the best solution for customers.
- Collaborate with sales teams to understand customer content requirements, providing support through in-depth content knowledge and subject-matter expertise.
- Support the sales team during the proposal process by providing content insights and expertise for sales presentations and proposals.
- Confer with customers on their content goals and illustrate how Shutterstock content meets their needs.
- Solicit customer feedback and identify areas to improve customer content satisfaction and repeat business.
- Gather actionable customer feedback including market trends & insights to inform how content acquisition strategy can directly support opportunities.
What the candidate brings:
- Hands-On Approach: You should be sharp, love rolling up your sleeves and working alongside the team.
- Domain expertise and enthusiasm for Photography, Footage and/or Music, with 3+ years of professional experience in any or all three fields.
- Knowledge of the stock industry, content and digital media licensing terms.
- Understanding of digital media platforms and e-commerce marketplaces.
- Follows world-wide design, creative, cultural and market trends across markets.
- Excellent communicator with a natural ability to relate information on creative content.
Shutterstock, Inc. (NYSE: SSTK), directly and through its group subsidiaries, is a leading global provider of high-quality licensed photographs, vectors, illustrations, videos and music to businesses, marketing agencies and media organizations around the world. Working with its growing community of over 1 million contributors, Shutterstock adds hundreds of thousands of images each week, and currently has more than 297 million images and more than 16 million video clips available.
Headquartered in New York City, Shutterstock has offices around the world and customers in more than 150 countries. The company’s brands also include Bigstock, a value-oriented stock media offering; Shutterstock Custom, a custom content creation platform; Offset, a high-end image collection; PremiumBeat, a curated royalty-free music library; and Shutterstock Editorial, a premier source of editorial images for the world's media.
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V
Back to top