Content Partner Manager
Shutterstock, a global technology company, has created the largest and most vibrant two-sided marketplace to license editorial and commercial images and videos - as well as innovative tools that power the creative process.
If you are excited to work with and provide support for editorial agencies and photographers in the world’s biggest creative media marketplace, this is your opportunity. We’re looking for a highly engaged Content Manager who truly understands what drives success in the digital marketplace. You are someone who is results driven and thrives in an innovative high-energy environment.
As an Content Manager for Editorial, What you’ll do:
- Responsible for managing editorial content strategic partnership accounts.
- Take ownership of content partner happiness & loyalty; making their success your primary focus ensuring that every interaction with Shutterstock is a rewarding experience.
- Monitor the implementation of strategic deal terms to ensure that full value is achieved.
- Act as an internal champion for photographers and agencies coordinating across teams for content processing and publishing prioritization.
- Provide administrative support, including account set-up & management and day-to-day partner operations.
- Communicate effectively through email and social media to provide market insights, guidance on standards and optimal use of content upload processes.
- Evaluate contributor inquiries and opportunities; compare data to draw conclusions, use effective approaches for selecting a course of action and applying solutions.
- Accumulate photographer insights & feedback for product research and development.
What you’ll bring:
- Firm knowledge of media licensing and business terms, trademark and copyright law - ESSENTIAL
- Experience with creative content management systems & applications.
- Hands-On: You should love rolling up your sleeves and working alongside the team.
- Extensive experience of Content partner management/customer/user support experience.
- Domain expertise and passionate enthusiasm for for Content.
- Existing relationships and easy alliance with photographers and agencies a plus.
- Strong bias for action; ability managing multiple (and competing) priorities and deadlines while operating in a lean work environment.
- Engaging personality with communication and networking skills.
- Enjoy helping people, solving problems, and working to provide a better user experience.
- Technically minded; ability to provide creative ideas around using technology to improve the contributor experience.
Back to top