Content Editor, Footage
We’re looking for a dynamic content editor who is responsible for digital video catalog integration, metadata completeness and integrity, and content preparation for quality evaluation. You are someone who is results driven and thrives in an innovative high-energy environment.
- Processing & integration of large catalog digital video assets and metadata to achieve time-sensitive goals.
- Operate as an authority for technical standards, intellectual property exceptions, fraud detection, release requirements; evaluate media for adherence to content standards.
- Evaluate metadata standards; develop, edit and optimize metadata as required.
- Collaborate closely with internal and external teams, including strong workflow interoperability with remote based teams.
- Evaluate and provide guidance on opportunities for tools and process improvements.
- Perform creative media production tasks including video editing if/as required.
- Provide excellent customer service; assist Contributor Support & Compliance teams to swiftly resolve contributor issues and inquiries.
- B.S., B.A., A.S
- Hands-On: You should love rolling up your sleeves and working alongside the team.
- Domain expertise, passionate enthusiasm, and a high degree of technical knowledge for videography with 2+ years of related professional experience.
- Proficient at creating and editing captions, keywords and media classifications.
- Experience with creative content quality operations, content management systems & applications
- Excellent communicator, decisive, deadline-driven, people-oriented person.
- Strong knowledge of codecs, video editing, resolutions, bit-rates, and metadata optimization, along with a foundation in best practices for all post-production processes and standards.
- Good data analysis and comprehension skills. Ability to capture and graph key production data, demonstrates trends, and present key findings and next actions.
- Exceptional at achieving time-sensitive production goals while managing multiple (and competing) priorities and imminent deadlines.
- Knowledge and understanding of the stock footage industry and business.
- Software: Adobe Premiere Pro, Final Cut Pro, or Avid Media Composer; Google Applications; Excel; and file sharing systems.
Shutterstock, Inc. (NYSE: SSTK), is a leading global provider of high-quality licensed photographs, vectors, illustrations, videos and music to businesses, marketing agencies and media organizations around the world. Working with its growing community of over 100,000 contributors, Shutterstock adds hundreds of thousands of images each week, and currently has more than 80 million images and nearly 4 million video clips available.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices in Amsterdam, Berlin, Chicago, Dallas, Denver, London, Los Angeles, Montreal, Paris, San Francisco, and Silicon Valley, Shutterstock has customers in more than 150 countries. The company also owns Bigstock, a value-oriented stock media agency; Offset, a high-end image collection; PremiumBeat a curated royalty-free music library; Rex Features, a premier source of editorial images for the world's media; and WebDAM, a cloud-based digital asset management service for businesses.
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V
Back to top