Cloud Project Manager
Are you interested in delivering a diverse range of exciting infrastructure projects with a strong emphasis on cutting edge cloud technologies? If so, this is a unique opportunity to work with a wide range of smart and energetic people to deliver challenging infrastructure projects to support the rapid growth of Shutterstock.
You should have strong and recent experience delivering projects and programs of work in a hybrid DC/Cloud environment as well as experience of content delivery at scale for similar fast paced, 24/7 content platform companies.
You will initially join an existing cloud migration project where you will quickly gain a broad understanding of Shutterstock’s applications as well as build relationships with a wide range of development teams. After the successful completion of this project you will be expected to support or lead new cloud initiatives from the Cloud Delivery Portfolio.
Core duties in this role:
- Ensure that Technology projects and solutions within the portfolio are effectively staffed to meet or exceed expectations of scope, schedule and budget
- Lead and support teams to meet delivery, revenue and budget targets for projects and products; including performing scrum-master duties for complex initiatives.
- Identify, sequence and track the interdependencies for major initiatives, including estimating resource requirements and impact on existing initiatives;
- Consult with senior IT and Product stakeholders on planning of enterprise technology and product initiatives
- Participate in creation and improvement of key operational / ITIL processes for projects being delivered
- Guide the extended Architecture, Product, Engineering, Security and Application teams through the delivery processes and procedures
- Identify and provide ongoing support and leadership in resolving risks and issues related to programs throughout execution.
- Support and contribute to an overall resource management plan for prioritization and trade-off discussions and decisions
- Provide demand management for Product and Technology Resources, Bill of Material across all product and infrastructure projects
About Shutterstock, Inc.
Shutterstock, Inc. (NYSE: SSTK), directly and through its group subsidiaries, is a leading global provider of high-quality licensed photographs, vectors, illustrations, videos and music to businesses, marketing agencies and media organizations around the world. Working with its growing community of over 750,000 contributors, Shutterstock adds hundreds of thousands of images each week, and currently has more than 260 million images and more than 14 million video clips available.
Headquartered in New York City, Shutterstock has offices around the world and customers in more than 150 countries. The company also owns Bigstock, a value-oriented stock media offering; Shutterstock Custom, a custom content creation platform, Offset, a high-end image collection; PremiumBeat a curated royalty-free music library; and Shutterstock Editorial, a premier source of editorial images for the world's media.
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V
Back to top