Client Success Manager - Fixed Term
Client Success Manager
Shutterstock is an established, ten-year-old, rapidly growing, global content and technology company based in New York City. We helped to transform the stock photography industry by pioneering a subscription-based purchase model. We offer a professional, energetic, and vibrant culture within a creative industry.
Continued growth of our content library (now 70+ million images), product portfolio and customer base are creating new career opportunities. We are seeking a Client Success Manager to support our large accounts sales team and Shutterstock Premier clients.
- Sales support including account management, presentation creation and client communication and problem solving.
- Responsible for understanding and communication of company products, creative services, new technologies, policies and procedures to new and existing customers.
- Provides solutions and other product offerings through site demos and presentations to customers that may result in additional sales.
- Ability to recognize upsell opportunities within existing accounts and constantly educates clients across all products and purchasing options.
- Proactively enhances and streamlines workflow within the department to help facilitate the growth and expansion of accounts.
- Entering of customer and sales data into the appropriate systems.
- Documents problems and communicates/interfaces with departments and escalates to the appropriate sales executive.
- May assist with covering for Account Executives during vacations or leaves of absence under the direction of management.
- Strong knowledge of Shutterstock Images products, licenses and website.
- Technical troubleshooting of our systems, site and client issues to help improve performance and overall user experience.
- Proactively build strategies using data and systems to ensure YoY revenue growth and increased market penetration.
- A minimum of two years experience working as an Account Manager or within the industries we support/media sales, customer service
- Experience using CRM software (SalesForce, Microsoft Dynamics etc)
- Strong interpersonal, organizational and communication skills with the ability to work across many systems, tasks and departments simultaneously
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong customer service skills, and the ability to build and maintain relationships via telephone and email
- Computer and systems literacy (Jira, Slack, Microsoft Office, etc)
- Previous experience working in software, media or new technology companies a plus
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V
Meet Some of Shutterstock's Employees
As a member of the Legal Team, Jayshree handles all of Shutterstock’s corporate legal work, from securities and exchange commission compliance to major company transactions.
Back to top