Client Success Manager, Enterprise (Nordic Region)
Shutterstock is a rapidly growing, global content and technology company based across the globe. We offer a professional, energetic, and vibrant culture within a creative industry transforming the music, video, photography and editorial marketplace.
Continued growth of our content library (now 70+ million images), product portfolio and customer base are creating new career opportunities. We are seeking now an Client Success Manager, Enterprise for our London office, covering the Nordic region.
- To nurture, support, and help maintain and grow Enterprise client relationships and revenue in conjunction with the SSM activities. The customers we typically support are print media, digital media, broadcast, book publishing, Agencies and Corporate and can include licensing to commercial clients.
- To understand Enterprise client needs and match relevant products using both proactive and reactive approaches
- To partner with the wider Sales team, Marketing, Product, Content, Finance, Legal, Business Intelligence and other teams to improve the content search, purchase and licensing experience for our client base
- To manage account communication including telephone, email, and chat to identify customer issues and opportunities, and to be the primary customer advocate within Shutterstock who works as part of a team to create a solution.
- Responsible for understanding and communicating (including via online demos) the optimal use of company Web sites, products, user tools, content licenses and procedures to new and existing customers.
- Pre-sales support including client research, PowerPoint assistance and other pro-active support of the expert advocates.
- Account support including content searches, setting up image lightboxes, account setup, invoicing, reporting, and contact updates.
- Marketing communications -- working with the Sales and Marketing teams to help create, deploy and measure client emails, electronic collateral, events and educational tools.
- Discovering opportunities (via client reports and direct communication) for new product offerings or client growth areas, and identifying problems that may be hindering client sales.
- Improving client, Sales team, and Account Manager user experience by identifying complex or manual processes that can be simplified or automated; working with internal teams to propose and drive solutions.
- Contact management -- helping to update and improve client records and reporting in Salesforce and other systems.
- Helping to educate and train new Sales and Account Manager team members on systems, processes, and growth opportunities.
- The incumbant has a good working knowledge of their specialist area
- Fluency in a Nordic language would be advantageous.
- You must enjoy helping people, solving problems, and working to provide a better user experience for customers. You're someone that others can count on, and someone they enjoy working with.
- Great interpersonal, organizational and communication skills (verbal, written, and design); and strong attention to detail and is able to build relationships at all levels.
- Strong customer service skills, and the ability to build and maintain relationships via telephone, email and chat.
- A minimum of two years experience working within a Sales environment, preferably within an advertising agency, media company, or technology organization.
- Knowledge of, or a strong interest in learning about, the agency creative process, Photoshop, photography,video, music, editorial and digital imagery.
- Any experience or understanding of commercial/editorial content licensing is a plus.
- Computer proficiency (Internet, Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Google docs, etc.). Experience using Salesforce a plus.
- Experience of Social Media an advantage
- Energy, enthusiasm, and ability to propose solutions to problems.
Meet Some of Shutterstock's Employees
As a member of the Legal Team, Jayshree handles all of Shutterstock’s corporate legal work, from securities and exchange commission compliance to major company transactions.
Back to top