Client Success Manager, Enterprise
We’re currently seeking a Client Success Manager to join the Shutterstock team in our London office. The person hired in this position will support our large accounts sales team and Shutterstock Premier clients.
- Sales support including account management, presentation creation and client communication and problem solving.
- Responsible for understanding and communication of company products, creative services, new technologies, policies and procedures to new and existing customers.
- Provides solutions and other product offerings through site demos and presentations to customers that may result in additional sales.
- Ability to recognize upsell opportunities within existing accounts and constantly educates clients across all products and purchasing options.
- Proactively enhances and streamlines workflow within the department to help facilitate the growth and expansion of accounts.
- Entering of customer and sales data into the appropriate systems.
- Documents problems and communicates/interfaces with departments and escalates to the appropriate sales executive.
- May assist with covering for Account Executives during vacations or leaves of absence under the direction of management.
- Strong knowledge of Shutterstock Images products, licenses and website.
- Technical troubleshooting of our systems, site and client issues to help improve performance and overall user experience.
- Proactively build strategies using data and systems to ensure YoY revenue growth and increased market penetration.
- At least three years of experience working as an Account Manager
- Experience working in software, media or new technology companies preferred
- Experience using CRM software (SalesForce, Microsoft Dynamics etc)
- Strong interpersonal, organizational and communication skills with the ability to work across many systems, tasks and departments simultaneously
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong customer service skills, and the ability to build and maintain relationships via telephone and email
Shutterstock, Inc. (NYSE: SSTK), is a leading global provider of high-quality licensed photographs, vectors, illustrations, videos and music to businesses, marketing agencies and media organizations around the world. Working with its growing community of over 100,000 contributors, Shutterstock adds hundreds of thousands of images each week, and currently has more than 80 million images and nearly 4 million video clips available.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices in Amsterdam, Berlin, Chicago, Dallas, Denver, London, Los Angeles, Montreal, Paris, San Francisco, and Silicon Valley, Shutterstock has customers in more than 150 countries. The company also owns Bigstock, a value-oriented stock media agency; Offset, a high-end image collection; PremiumBeat a curated royalty-free music library; Rex Features, a premier source of editorial images for the world's media; and WebDAM, a cloud-based digital asset management service for businesses.
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V
Meet Some of Shutterstock's Employees
VP, Content Operations
Paul is responsible for scaling Shutterstock's content strategy and distribution processes—helping contributors better monetize their creative brands and maximizing company revenue.
Back to top