Client Success Manager
Shutterstock is a leading global provider of high-quality licensed photographs, vectors, illustrations, videos and music to businesses, marketing agencies and media organizations around the world. As a subsidiary, Shutterstock Custom is a fast growing new division that’s transforming the way brands create custom visual content.
We are on a mission to help brands easily create content that’s authentic, cost effective, and scalable. Using our solution, brands can connect with creative talent all over the world to create content that drives engagement and helps tell their brand stories.
Developing such an innovative product means that we are growing very quickly and constantly looking for people to join our team and make an impact on our business. If you are looking for an opportunity to expand your skills and build an exciting career at a growing business, we want to hear from you!
About the Role: Client Success Manager
Reporting to the Director, Client Success, you will be our customer journey expert with the primary focus on driving brief utilization and greater business value.
- Act as trusted advisor and primary point of contact between our clients and Senior Leadership, Product, Education, Sales, and Content Teams
- Manage a portfolio of top-tier clients to ensure success, growth, and retention
- Ensure key performance metrics such as onboarding, brief utilization, and client health are met
- Facilitate long-term relationships with senior stakeholders and key decision makers with Quarterly Business Reviews
- Understand clients’ business goals, objectives, and pain points and how it relates to their investment of Shutterstock Custom
- Build & maintain internal content team relationships to ensure briefs are completed on time and on spec
- Work collaboratively with our global sales teams to grow accounts
- Lead webinars to support existing clients and drive value
- Contribute to CSM playbooks with creative solutions, case studies, and best practices
What an incredible candidate looks like:
- 3-5 years experience in Client Success at a small or mid-size organization
- Experience working collaboratively with clients and internal production teams
- Experience owning and managing a retention target
- You’re a self starter, and can keep track of multiple projects and ever-changing priorities
- You take ownership over your client portfolio and your customers trust you
- You have a bias toward action & you love to dive in and get stuff done
- You can work independently but are a team player and love supporting your colleagues
- You aren’t afraid of taking initiative and problem solving independently
- You have a strong knowledge of Salesforce
- Bilingual preferred, but not required
- Ability to travel
What you’ll get from us
Fast growth for Shutterstock means fast growth for you. While we’re growing together, we’ll have your back with first-rate Apple gear, generous vacation plan, health benefits, solid compensation/bonuses and a company culture that values empowerment, passion, integrity, courage and transparency.
Shutterstock encourages applications from all qualified candidates. Shutterstock has a great record of accommodating persons with disabilities. Contact email@example.com if you need accommodation at any stage of the application process or want more information on our accommodation policies
About Shutterstock, Inc.
Shutterstock, Inc. (NYSE: SSTK), directly and through its group subsidiaries, is a leading global provider of high-quality licensed photographs, vectors, illustrations, videos and music to businesses, marketing agencies and media organizations around the world. Working with its growing community of over 750,000 contributors, Shutterstock adds hundreds of thousands of images each week, and currently has more than 260 million images and more than 14 million video clips available.
Headquartered in New York City, Shutterstock has offices around the world and customers in more than 150 countries. The company also owns Bigstock, a value-oriented stock media offering; Shutterstock Custom, a custom content creation platform, Offset, a high-end image collection; PremiumBeat a curated royalty-free music library; and Shutterstock Editorial, a premier source of editorial images for the world's media.
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V
Back to top