Client Success Manager, Australia
Shutterstock is an established, twelve-year-old, rapidly growing, global content and technology company based in New York City. We helped to transform the stock photography industry by pioneering a subscription-based purchase model. We offer a professional, energetic, and vibrant culture within a creative industry.
Continued growth of our content library (now 100+ million images), product portfolio and customer base are creating new career opportunities.
We’re currently seeking an Account Manager to join the Shutterstock team in Australia.
The person hired in this position will cover the Australia-New Zealand region working in Shutterstock’s Enterprise Sales Team. They will be working with large clients including advertising agencies, publishers, corporations and production houses.
- Sales support including account management, presentation creation and client communication and problem solving.
- Responsible for understanding and communication of company products, creative services, new technologies, policies and procedures to new and existing customers.
- Provides solutions and other product offerings through site demos and presentations to customers that may result in additional sales.
- Ability to recognize upsell opportunities within existing accounts and constantly educates clients across all products and purchasing options.
- Proactively enhances and streamlines workflow within the department to help facilitate the growth and expansion of accounts.
- Entering of customer and sales data into the appropriate systems.
- Documents problems and communicates/interfaces with departments and escalates to the appropriate sales executive.
- May assist with covering for Account Executives during vacations or leaves of absence under the direction of management.
- Strong knowledge of Shutterstock Images products, licenses and website.
- Technical troubleshooting of our systems, site and client issues to help improve performance and overall user experience.
- Proactively build strategies using data and systems to ensure YoY revenue growth and increased market penetration.
A minimum of 3 years experience working as an Account Manager or within the industries we support/media sales, customer service
Experience using CRM software (SalesForce, Microsoft Dynamics etc)
Strong interpersonal, organizational and communication skills with the ability to work across many systems, tasks and departments simultaneously
Strong attention to detail
Strong customer service skills, and the ability to build and maintain relationships via telephone and email
Computer and systems literacy (Jira, Slack, Microsoft Office, etc)
Previous experience working in software, media or new technology companies a plus
Meet Some of Shutterstock's Employees
VP, Content Operations
Paul is responsible for scaling Shutterstock's content strategy and distribution processes—helping contributors better monetize their creative brands and maximizing company revenue.
Back to top