Client Partner/Account Executive
Client Partner, Agency (SMB)
We’re currently seeking a Client Partner to join the Shutterstock team in our Chicago office. This role will report into the Sales Manager, Agency Midwest/West Coast.
This role will be working in Shutterstock’s Agency Team with current and new small & medium size advertising agencies on the West Coast.
- Prospecting into new small and medium-sized agencies.
- Strong knowledge of Shutterstock Images products, licenses, and website.
- Responsible for understanding and communication of company products, creative services, new technologies, policies and procedures to new and existing customers.
- Provides solutions and other product offerings through presentations to customers that may result in additional sales.
- Ability to recognize upsell opportunities within existing accounts and constantly educates clients across all products and purchasing options.
- Proactively build strategies using data and systems to ensure YoY revenue growth and increased market penetration.
- Proactively enhances and streamlines workflow within the department to help facilitate the growth and expansion of accounts.
- Accurately and timely entering of customer and sales data into the appropriate systems, including all leads, activity & opportunities as they will be managed in Salesforce.
- Documents problems and communicates/interfaces with departments and escalates to the appropriate sales executive.
- Technical troubleshooting of our systems, site and client issues to help improve performance and overall user experience.
- May assist with covering for Client Partners during vacations or leaves of absence under the direction of management.
- Must be highly organized, have an advanced skill in talent for multitasking.
- Be able to work independently as well as within a team
- A proven ability to foster relationships with key decision makers
- Ability to communicate effectively with cross-functional departments to facilitate current and future business requirements
- Curiosity regarding business, motivations and success metrics of the agencies we partner with
- Able to consistently follow up with customers over the phone or on email, even when there is no response after multiple contacts.
- A minimum of two years sales experience within the industries we support.
- Strong Salesforce proficiency. Ability to use Salesforce for successfully running your business. Including lead, opportunity, & pipeline management
- Strong interpersonal, organizational and communication skills with the ability to work across many systems, tasks and departments simultaneously
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong customer service skills, and the ability to build and maintain relationships via telephone and email
- Computer and systems literacy (Jira, Slack, Microsoft Office, etc)
- Industry related experience a huge plus (stock photography, publishing or advertising)
- Inside sales role, with very minimal external meetings
Back to top