Client Partner, Agency
Shutterstock is seeking an enthusiastic Client Partner to engage and partner with our largest opportunity agencies. In this role, you will collaborate alongside your peers and manager (Sr. Director, Agency Sales) to develop content strategies. Seated in the Empire State Building, this position will create strong relationships with key decision makers within top tier agencies.
- Responsible for day to day contact and all account management including transactional support, research, and account administrative functions working with Sales Support Administrator (SSA) team.
- Research accounts, gather customer information, identify key players, and generate interest.
- Educate accounts, prospects and decision makers on Shutterstock Enterprise products and value proposition.
- Retention and expansion of Agency clients, growing business/product penetration through identifying new agency contacts and business units.
- Encourage and enable customers to self-serve.
- Create strong relationships with key decision makers.
- Set face-to-face meetings in assigned territory.
- Strengthen Shutterstock awareness within assigned account list.
- Lead effective demonstrations of our Enterprise platform, in person and online.
- Negotiate bulk purchases and exclusive deals.
- Identify and negotiate new license types.
- Meet or exceed monthly sales targets by growing business and revenue within the assigned territory and/or account list.
- Identify new revenue opportunities and creative ways to grow the business
- Maintain accurate customer and sales data
- Identify, negotiate, and work with marketing on agency activations.
- Create and maintain the Agency Map, outlining organogram of people & position within the agency and the brands they work with.
- Perform agency quarterly reviews.
- Collect and report into relevant parties at Shutterstock client feedback in particular identifying content gaps within each product.
- Able to conceive, develop, and articulate a coherent sales strategy and methodology, including accurate forecasting capabilities and sales plans.
- Attention to detail and a self-starter
- Extroverted, enthusiastic and persuasive communication style.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Experienced with leading demonstrations of Enterprise solutions
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Possess a strong belief in and passion for Shutterstock's market value and potential.
- Previous experience working with medium or top-tier agencies or similar
- Bachelor’s degree
- A minimum of 3 years, outside sales account executive experience
- Experience using Salesforce CRM or related systems.
Shutterstock, Inc. (NYSE: SSTK), is a leading global provider of high-quality licensed photographs, vectors, illustrations, videos and music to businesses, marketing agencies and media organizations around the world. Working with its growing community of over 100,000 contributors, Shutterstock adds hundreds of thousands of images each week, and currently has more than 80 million images and nearly 4 million video clips available.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices in Amsterdam, Berlin, Chicago, Dallas, Denver, London, Los Angeles, Montreal, Paris, San Francisco, and Silicon Valley, Shutterstock has customers in more than 150 countries. The company also owns Bigstock, a value-oriented stock media agency; Offset, a high-end image collection; PremiumBeat a curated royalty-free music library; Rex Features, a premier source of editorial images for the world's media; and WebDAM, a cloud-based digital asset management service for businesses.
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V
Meet Some of Shutterstock's Employees
VP, Content Operations
Paul is responsible for scaling Shutterstock's content strategy and distribution processes—helping contributors better monetize their creative brands and maximizing company revenue.
Back to top