Celebrity Fashion Keyworder
International Location: London, United Kingdom
Shutterstock, a global technology company, has created the largest and most vibrant two-sided marketplace to license editorial and commercial images and videos - as well as innovative tools that power the creative process.
We’re looking for a dynamic content editor to join our talented team on our London editorial desk. You love to keyword celebrity fashion images, know and enjoy sharing the difference between a trench coat and a parka and can spot a Hermes Birkin across a room! You are someone who is results driven and thrives in a high-energy environment and thinks strategically about how to describe images in the most impactful way.
- Add or edit descriptive keywords, captions and categories for celebrity fashion images.
- Use insightful judgment to apply the most impactful keywords ensuring that all relevant elements and themes of an image are described.
- Operate as an authority for describing celebrity fashion images.
- Prioritize image keywording with consideration for the market, customers and deadlines.
- Maintain full understanding of the global client base, expected deadlines and image preferences.
- Maintain full awareness and passion for U.K, U.S. and global celebrity fashion trends and events.
- Hands-On: You should love rolling up your sleeves and working alongside the team.
- Domain expertise and passionate enthusiasm for celebrity fashion and entertainment media.
- 2+ years of professional proficiency creating and editing captions, keywords and media classifications.
- Working knowledge and expertise in metadata standards, information organization, cataloging rules, and digital library archiving.
- Comfortable and enthusiastic about making many detailed judgments repetitively.
- Exceptional at achieving time-sensitive production goals while managing multiple (and competing) priorities and deadlines.
- Excellent communicator, decisive, people-oriented person.
- Available to work on non-traditional schedules including evenings and weekends.
- Expertise working with industry standard image editing tools and processes.
- Software: Photoshop, Bridge, Excel, Google Docs, and file sharing systems.
- Familiarity with trademark and copyright law.
- Familiarity with metadata standards such as IPTC.
Back to top