Celebrity Fashion Keyworder
Shutterstock, a global technology company, has created the largest and most vibrant two-sided marketplace to license editorial and commercial images and videos - as well as innovative tools that power the creative process.
We’re looking for a dynamic metadata editor to join our talented team on our London editorial desk. You love to keyword celebrity and fashion images, know and enjoy sharing the difference between a trench coat and a parka and can spot a Hermes Birkin across a room! You are someone who is results driven and thrives in a high-energy environment and thinks strategically about how to describe images in the most impactful way.
- Add or edit descriptive keywords, captions and categories for celebrity and fashion images.
- Use insightful judgment to apply the most impactful keywords ensuring that all relevant elements and themes of an image are described.
- Operate as an authority for describing celebrity fashion images.
- Prioritize image keywording with consideration for the market, customers and deadlines.
- Maintain full understanding of the global client base, expected deadlines and image preferences.
- Maintain full awareness and passion for U.K, U.S. and global celebrity fashion trends and events.
- Hands-On: You should love rolling up your sleeves and working alongside the team.
- Domain expertise and passionate enthusiasm for celebrity fashion and entertainment media.
- Working knowledge in metadata standards, information organization, cataloging rules, and digital library archiving.
- Comfortable and enthusiastic about making many detailed judgments repetitively.
- Exceptional at achieving time-sensitive production goals while managing multiple (and competing) priorities and deadlines.
- Excellent communicator, decisive, people-oriented person.
- Available to work on non-traditional schedules including evenings and weekends.
- Expertise working with industry standard image editing tools and processes.
- Software: Excel, Google Docs, and file sharing systems.
- Fluent spoken and written English
- Familiarity with metadata standards such as IPTC.
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V
Meet Some of Shutterstock's Employees
Director of Editorial Sales, North America
In her role, Candice works closely with the Sales, Content, Product, and Marketing Teams to sell Shutterstock’s editorial content to customers across North America.
Back to top