Business Development Manager Italy
To support our continued growth in the Southern Europe markets, Shutterstock is strengthening its sales team and seeking a Business Development Manager. You will be responsible for increasing revenue primarily within Media and Production companies through consultative sales to a group of accounts.This person will be located in our office in Milan. Applications must be submitted in English language to be considered.
- Responsible for meeting or exceeding assigned revenue targets in designated territory
- Sales executive mainly focused on identifying and securing new business opportunities in the assigned territory
- Responsible for acquiring, expanding, and retaining accounts while ensuring client
- Uses a proactive, consultative selling approach for long-term relationship building
- Track and maintain target sales forecast and pipeline activity reports
- Identify and evaluate Media clients’ needs in relation to the full range of Shutterstock
products and services
- Forming strong relationships and rapport with key decision makers and all members of the
- Provides solutions and other product offerings through site demos and presentations to
- Educating customers on the full Shutterstock product portfolio identifying upsell
- Working closely with assigned client engagement manager to create strategy, focus, and
prioritization within assigned territory and/or account list
- Estimated Time allocation :
- 70% new business pitches and meetings and generating new outbound business leads
- 30% Developing proposals and strategy
Required Skills and Experience:
- Able to conduct business and negotiate contracts in Italian
- Fluent in English
- 4-6 years of experience in Media related industry sales organizations, including all phases of sales development (prospecting, proposal development, negotiation, closing and relationship/account management).
- Experienced with high-volume calling and converting lapsed accounts
- Effective with email or phone in reaching decision makers and closing sales
- Ability to foster relationships with key decision makers
- Demonstrated success in a results-driven sales environment, with a track record of achieving and exceeding demanding sales targets
- Ability to communicate effectively with internal departments to facilitate current and future business requirements
- Proficient in Salesforce or another CRM/MAP
- E-commerce, B2B, SaaS experiences are an advantage
About Shutterstock, Inc.
Shutterstock, Inc. (NYSE: SSTK), directly and through its group subsidiaries, is a leading global provider of high-quality licensed photographs, vectors, illustrations, videos and music to businesses, marketing agencies and media organizations around the world. Working with its growing community of over 750,000 contributors, Shutterstock adds hundreds of thousands of images each week, and currently has more than 260 million images and more than 14 million video clips available.
Headquartered in New York City, Shutterstock has offices around the world and customers in more than 150 countries. The company also owns Bigstock, a value-oriented stock media offering; Shutterstock Custom, a custom content creation platform, Offset, a high-end image collection; PremiumBeat a curated royalty-free music library; and Shutterstock Editorial, a premier source of editorial images for the world's media.
Back to top