Shutterstock is seeking a Manager Benefits to architect the development, implementation, and communication of the Benefits function for our US employee population. This Manager will oversee all benefit programs for the organization including health, wellness, life, disability, income protection, retirement programs, and perks; while ensuring that all programs support Shutterstock’s strategic objectives and meets budgetary, legal, and company culture requirements.
- Plans and directs benefits/wellness processes, policies, and initiatives.
- Identifies and coordinates changes in policy and procedures governed by federal, state, and local laws that affect the payroll, benefits, and compensation functions.
- Determines and executes solutions to daily processing issues. Recommends system enhancements; assists in the development, testing, and implementation of solutions.
- Leads team to respond to pay, benefit, payroll tax, and compensation inquiries from management, employees, and outside agencies
- Leads sourcing and evaluation of administrators, insurers, brokers, and other outsourced service providers to ensure company interests are managed responsibly.
- Leads assessment of benefit plans to develop data-driven recommendations for strategy and design; ensures benefit programs remain competitive within budgetary guidelines.
- Works collaboratively with internal and external customers to achieve business results.
- Provides management and strategic direction for employee communications and education initiatives for benefit programs.
- Proactive, motivated, results-oriented individual capable of partnering with diverse perspectives and backgrounds to negotiate positive outcomes that impact the work of internal, external, and cross-functional partners.
- Role model of Shutterstock’s high ethical standards and code of conduct.
- Execute ad hoc projects as directed by senior management.
- Minimum of 10 years benefits management experience in multi-site, multi-state environment is required.
- Previous experience of benefits administration management is required
- Working knowledge of compensation principles is required.
- Proficient in PC/spreadsheet skills.
- Strong leadership, analytical, interpersonal, and organizational skills is required.
Shutterstock, Inc. (NYSE: SSTK), directly and through its group subsidiaries, is a leading global provider of high-quality licensed photographs, vectors, illustrations, videos and music to businesses, marketing agencies and media organizations around the world. Working with its growing community of contributors, Shutterstock adds hundreds of thousands of images each week and has millions of images and video clips available.
Headquartered in New York City, Shutterstock has offices around the world and customers in more than 150 countries. The company also owns Bigstock, a value-oriented stock media agency; Shutterstock Custom, a custom content creation platform, Offset, a high-end image collection; PremiumBeat a curated royalty-free music library; Rex Features, a premier source of editorial images for the world's media.
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V
Back to top