Associate Contracts Manager
The Associate Contracts Manager will provide contract management support and general administrative assistance to the Legal Department. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. This position will report to the Assistant General Counsel - International and be based in London.
- Manage the contract lifecycle including creating and maintaining contract templates, assist in reviewing and drafting various types of contracts with oversight from supervising attorneys, assist in customer set up, including completing vendor registration forms, track existing contract negotiations, and archive and report on fully executed agreements.
- Input and process various agreements using Shutterstock’s internal contracts management software and analyze data and generate reports as required by supervising attorneys or the Company.
- Interface with other stakeholders in the contracting process (Sales, Operations, Business Intelligence, etc.), to implement, manage and provide internal training on cross-departmental processes and protocols.
- Provide general administrative support as needed, including, but not limited to, telephone support, routine correspondence, incoming mail management, and maintenance of training and internal departmental files.
- Support legal team’s vendor relationships including but not limited to our contract management software provider and translation services.
- Assist on broader departmental initiatives, including but not limited to the implementation of new or revised form agreements and compliance projects.
- Provide assistance with company secretarial and employment matters in EMEA and Singapore.
- Coordinate input of tax and finance personnel on transactional tax matters to support compliance with international laws and regulations.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree,or relevant contract management experience in an in-house law or sales operations department. Contract Management certification a plus.
- Type and Number of Years of Experience: A minimum of two years in a law firm, in-house legal or sales operations department setting; technology company experience a plus.
- Computer Skills: Proficient in use of computers, the internet and software such as Salesforce, Apttus, Gmail, Docusign, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. Database management skills highly preferred.
- Fluency in French or German a plus
- Other Skills: Good oral and written communication skills, including an excellent understanding of grammar and ability to write from scratch. Good organizational and follow-up skills. Excellent attention to details. Adaptable to a fast-paced, changing environment. Good telephone manners and mature judgment. The ability to work limited overtime, as needed.
Meet Some of Shutterstock's Employees
VP, Content Operations
Paul is responsible for scaling Shutterstock's content strategy and distribution processes—helping contributors better monetize their creative brands and maximizing company revenue.
Back to top