Analytics Manager, Testing and Measurement
Shutterstock is growing by leaps and bounds and our data is too. We are looking for an ambitious hands-on Analytics Manager with a passion for data mining, data analysis, measurement and testing to support and optimize our rapid business growth. Great candidates will be able to understand the big picture needs of a publicly traded international E-Commerce business and deliver information with speed, accuracy and clarity. You will be working with highly motivated and talented analysts, other data scientists and engineers to generate actionable insight and analytics to empower data-driven decisioning.
- Manage experiments and testing function, including owning strategy, experimentation, and analysis around A/B and multivariate testing.
- Partner with business stakeholders to understand test objective, identify the best test design.
- Able to validate and recommend the most appropriate testing methodology.
- Able to execute experiments tests using tools and platforms such as Optimizely.
- Manage measurement reporting using capabilities of the test platform.
- Partner with Custom Analysis team to generate insight using testing data.
- Partner with Data Collection team on collection of testing data and alignment with internal and 3rd party data.
- Inform, influence, and support business stakeholders through presentation of work and consultative approach.
- Communicate analytics results and customer insights clearly and effectively.
- Actively seek to share knowledge within the team and across business.
- Spreading best practices to analytics and product teams.
- 3+ years of web analytics experience (e-commerce preferred).
- Ability to initiate and drive projects to completion with minimal guidance.
- Strong knowledge of A/B testing, measurement and associated statistical and machine learning methodologies.
- Experience using a testing platform, such as Optimizely.
- Proficient in SQL, experience using R and other programming languages (PHP, Python, Perl, etc.) and Excel.
- Excellent communication skills, including report writing and presentation of results, ability to communicate the results of analyses in a clear and effective manner.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher. Degree in statistics/math, quantitative analysis, economics, etc.
- Experience with advanced analytical tools.
- Preferred experience with a consumer facing web based company.
- Preferred experience with a statistical package such as MATLAB, SPSS, SAS, Stata, etc.
Shutterstock, Inc. (NYSE: SSTK), is a leading global provider of high-quality licensed photographs, vectors, illustrations, videos and music to businesses, marketing agencies and media organizations around the world. Working with its growing community of over 100,000 contributors, Shutterstock adds hundreds of thousands of images each week, and currently has more than 80 million images and nearly 4 million video clips available.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices in Amsterdam, Berlin, Chicago, Dallas, Denver, London, Los Angeles, Montreal, Paris, San Francisco, and Silicon Valley, Shutterstock has customers in more than 150 countries. The company also owns Bigstock, a value-oriented stock media agency; Offset, a high-end image collection; PremiumBeat a curated royalty-free music library; Rex Features, a premier source of editorial images for the world's media; and WebDAM, a cloud-based digital asset management service for businesses.
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V
Back to top