Agency Client Partner (German)
Shutterstock is seeking an enthusiastic Client Partner, Agency to seek out and engage with our largest opportunity agencies and collaborate alongside their manager to develop content strategies. Seated in the Berlin, this position will create strong relationships with key decision makers with top tier agencies.
- Responsible for day to day contact and all account management including transactional support, research and account administrative functions working with Sales Support Administrator team.
- Retention and Expansion at agency - growing business/product penetration through identifying new agency contacts and business units.
- Negotiating bulk purchases and exclusive deals.
- Identifying and negotiation of new license types.
- Perform agency quarterly reviews.
- Meeting or exceeding monthly sales targets by growing business and revenue within the assigned territory and/or account list.
- Leading effective demonstrations of our Enterprise platform, in person and online.
- Identifying new revenue opportunities and creative ways to grow the business
- Creating strong relationships with key decision makers.
- Researches accounts, gathers customer information, identifies key players, and generates interest.
- Setting face-to-face meetings in assigned territory.
- Educating accounts, prospects and decision makers on Shutterstock enterprise products and value proposition.
- Strengthening Shutterstock awareness within assigned account list.
- Identify, negotiate, and work with marketing on agency activations.
- Encourages and enables customers to self-serve.
- Create and maintain Agency Map for each agency outlining organogram of people & position within agency and the brands they work with.
- Collecting and reporting into relevant parties at Shutterstock, client feedback in particular identifying content gaps within each product.
- Bachelor’s degree
- A minimum of 4 years experience in sales and a strong Agency network.
- Fluent English and French
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Attention to detail and a self starter
- Extroverted, enthusiastic and persuasive communication style.
- Able to conceive, develop, and articulate a coherent sales strategy and methodology, including accurate forecasting capabilities and sales plans.
- Possesses a strong belief in and passion for Shutterstock's market value and potential.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Experience using Salesforce CRM and related systems.
- Familiar with leading demonstrations of Enterprise solutions.
Shutterstock, Inc. (NYSE: SSTK), is a leading global provider of high-quality licensed photographs, vectors, illustrations,videos and music to businesses, marketing agencies and media organizations around the world. Working with its growing communityof over 100,000 contributors, Shutterstock adds hundreds of thousands of images each week, and currently has more than 80 million images and nearly 4 million video clips available. Headquartered in New York City, with offices in Amsterdam, Berlin,Chicago, Dallas, Denver, London, Los Angeles, Montreal, Paris, San Francisco, and Silicon Valley, Shutterstock has customers in more than 150 countries. The company also owns Bigstock, a value-oriented stock media agency; Offset, a high-end image collection; PremiumBeat a curated royalty-free music library; Rex Features, a premier source of editorial images for the world's media; and WebDAM, a cloud-based digital asset management service for businesses.For more information, please visit www.shutterstock.com and follow Shutterstock on Twitter and on Facebook.
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V
Meet Some of Shutterstock's Employees
VP, Content Operations
Paul is responsible for scaling Shutterstock's content strategy and distribution processes—helping contributors better monetize their creative brands and maximizing company revenue.
Back to top