Account Manager, Client Success - Media
To support our continued growth in EMEA, we are seeking an Account Manager to strengthen our Media Sales team in our vibrant Berlin office located within one of the most interesting neighborhoods, Prenzlauerberg. In this role, you will be our customer journey expert with the primary focus to drive customer satisfaction and product usage through various data driven activities and providing exceptional daily account management.
- Responsible for understanding and communication of company products, creative services,
new technologies, policies and procedures to new and existing customers
- Leverage the Shutterstock’s methodologies, and best practices to support successful
onboarding and adoption on the customer side
- Ensure product, subscription and usage by customer base through excellent client service
and understanding project and customer purchasing cycles
- Provides solutions and other product offerings through site demos and presentations to
- Proactively enhances and streamlines workflow within the department to help facilitate the
growth and expansion of accounts
- Entering of customer and sales data into the appropriate systems
- Technical troubleshooting of our systems, site and client issues to help improve performance
and overall user experience
- Proactively build strategies using data and systems to ensure YoY revenue growth and
increased market penetration
- Build trusted relationships with key stakeholders within client organizations to generate
proper levels of adoption, ensure client is prepped for renewals and new revenue
- Devise engagement plans that consider customer business goals and map Shutterstock’s
capabilities to achieve these goals
- Minimum 2-3 years experience as an Account Manager or Client Success Representative
- Preferably from a background in image/content licensing or SaaS
- Self-motivated team player with strong interpersonal, organisational and communication
- Strong customer service skills with proven ability to build and maintain relationships via
telephone and email
- Comfortable participating in client-facing presentations & demos (in-person and virtual)
- Knowledge of the German newspaper and magazine landscape desirable
- Experience with CRM software (SalesForce, Microsoft Dynamics etc)
- Willingness to travel regularly DACH and Benelux region
- Fluent in German and English
About Shutterstock, Inc.
Shutterstock, Inc. (NYSE: SSTK), directly and through its group subsidiaries, is a leading global provider of high-quality licensed photographs, vectors, illustrations, videos and music to businesses, marketing agencies and media organizations around the world. Working with its growing community of over 750,000 contributors, Shutterstock adds hundreds of thousands of images each week, and currently has more than 260 million images and more than 14 million video clips available.
Headquartered in New York City, Shutterstock has offices around the world and customers in more than 150 countries. The company also owns Bigstock, a value-oriented stock media offering; Shutterstock Custom, a custom content creation platform, Offset, a high-end image collection; PremiumBeat a curated royalty-free music library; and Shutterstock Editorial, a premier source of editorial images for the world's media.
The successful candidate must by the start of their employment have permission to work in Germany.
Back to top