Account Executive, Service - Dutch
Shutterstock is an established, ten-year-old, rapidly growing, global content and technology company based in New York City. We helped to transform the stock photography industry by pioneering a subscription-based purchase model. We offer a professional, energetic, and vibrant culture within a creative industry.
Continued growth of our content library (now 70+ million images), product portfolio and customer base are creating new career opportunities.
Please note the shift for this role, will be Monday to Friday, 8am to 5pm.
This person will handle phone calls and emails from customers that prefer to communicate with Shutterstock in English and Dutch.
- Determine the best product for customers via phone
- Develop and maintain relationships with existing customers
- Navigate customer organization to find additional opportunities and contacts
- Attend to all aspects of customer service in courteous and professional manner
- Patiently assist customers with varying technical skills
- Accumulate customer feedback for product research and development
- Multitask in fast paced environment with high volume of communications
- Ability to thrive within and adapt to organizational changes
- Fluency in speaking, reading, and writing in Dutch and English language
- Ability to write in German and English without grammatical or spelling errors
- 2+ years of successful Customer Service experience
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- BA degree is preferred
- Fluency in any of the following languages is a plus: Spanish, French, Italian;
- Adobe Illustrator experience
- Understand Photoshop and digital imaging manipulation techniques
- Some knowledge of typical stock photography licensing terms (such as royalty free vs rights managed, etc)
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V
Back to top