Account Executive, Outbound (German)
- Meeting or exceeding monthly sales targets by growing business and revenue within the assigned account list
- Creating strong relationships with key decision makers
- Building contact list through outbound communication
- Educating accounts, prospects and decision makers on Shutterstock enterprise products and value proposition
- Strengthening Shutterstock awareness within assigned territory or account list
- Must be highly organized, have a talent for multi-tasking and be able work independently as well as within a team
- Able to conduct business and negotiate contracts in English, and must have fluent German.
- Experienced with cold calling and converting lapsed accounts.
- Effective with email or phone in reaching decision makers and closing sales
- 3+ years of outbound sales experience
- Proven results in consistently exceeding sales targets
- Proven ability to foster relationships with key decision makers
- Ability to communicate effectively with internal departments to facilitate current and future business requirements
- Industry related experience a huge plus (stock photography, publishing or advertising)
Shutterstock, Inc. (NYSE: SSTK), is a leading global provider of high-quality licensed photographs, vectors, illustrations, videos and music to businesses, marketing agencies and media organizations around the world. Working with its growing community of over 100,000 contributors, Shutterstock adds hundreds of thousands of images each week, and currently has more than 80 million images and nearly 4 million video clips available.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices in Amsterdam, Berlin, Chicago, Dallas, Denver, London, Los Angeles, Montreal, Paris, San Francisco, and Silicon Valley, Shutterstock has customers in more than 150 countries. The company also owns Bigstock, a value-oriented stock media agency; Offset, a high-end image collection; PremiumBeat a curated royalty-free music library; Rex Features, a premier source of editorial images for the world's media; and WebDAM, a cloud-based digital asset management service for businesses.
Back to top