Account Executive Korean and English
This person will handle inbound customers that prefer to communicate in Korean. In addition to cover the local business hours. As such this role requires someone who is fluent in Korean and English.
- Meeting or exceeding monthly sales targets by growing business and revenue within the assigned account list
- Creating strong relationships with key decision makers
- Building contact list through outbound communication
- Educating accounts, prospects and decision makers on Shutterstock enterprise products and value proposition
- Strengthening Shutterstock awareness within assigned territory or account list
- Must be highly organized, have a talent for multi-tasking and be able work independently as well as within a team
- Able to conduct business and negotiate contracts in English and Korean
- Experienced with cold calling and converting lapsed accounts.
- Effective with email or phone in reaching decision makers and closing sales
- 3+ years of outbound sales experience
- Proven results in consistently exceeding sales targets
- Proven ability to foster relationships with key decision makers
- Ability to communicate effectively with internal departments to facilitate current and future business requirements
- Industry related experience a huge plus (stock photography, publishing or advertising)
Meet Some of Shutterstock's Employees
As a member of the Legal Team, Jayshree handles all of Shutterstock’s corporate legal work, from securities and exchange commission compliance to major company transactions.
Back to top