Senior Product Manager
- San Francisco, CA
Shopkick is on a mission to bring delight and reward to the consumer shopping experience. As part of the Trax Retail family, we are a pre-IPO unicorn looking to accelerate our growth trajectory as we partner with major brands and retailers, ranging from H&M and Unilever to Best Buy and Purina, to transform the way people engage with stores and products, both online and in the physical world.
We are looking for a highly motivated Senior Product Manager with solid technical and analytical skills, along with strong business acumen to drive our product strategy and roadmap.The right candidate will combine an AB-test-driven approach with a strong design sense and a vision for our consumer facing app.
Role & Responsibilities
- Lead the ideation, execution, launch, & maintenance of the product throughout its lifecycle
- Collaborate with design, marketing, and growth teams to understand & identify customers needs via user research and testing
- Define and execute A/B testing by leveraging our rich data to make solid decisions when dealing with ambiguity
- Establish and execute on a clear prioritization criteria and manage trade-offs while working with cross-functional teams with varying priorities
- Run sprint planning & daily standups, deliver on commitments & ship products on time in an Agile run environment
- Work with various internal and external stakeholders across the company to understand the customer needs, build a strategic roadmap and deliver Shopkick's critical initiatives to conquer business opportunities
Skills & Experience
- Proven track record in defining and launching high impact products for consumer facing apps
- 7+ years of Product Management experience in an agile, fast growth environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication for technical and non-technical audiences
- Continuous innovation driven approach with an ability to roll-up sleeves to get things done
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field, or equivalent work experience in a technical product domain
- Strong passion for retail sector, and/or consumer facing apps
- Have previous experience in the rewards space, video, or gamification
- Data-curiosity– the ability to identify the right metrics and asses impact; SQL skills preferred
- Previous managerial experience
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our website or to personal email accounts of employees of Shopkick are considered the property of Shopkick and are not subject to payment of agency fees.
Back to top