Senior Product Manager
- Redwood City, CA
Shopkick is on a mission to bring delight and reward to the consumer shopping experience. As part of the Trax Retail family, we are a pre-IPO unicorn looking to accelerate our growth trajectory as we partner with major brands and retailers, ranging from H&M and Unilever to Best Buy and Purina, to transform the way people engage with stores and products, both online and in the physical world.
We are looking for a highly motivated Senior Product Manager with solid technical and analytical skills with strong business acumen to drive our Ads Platform & infrastructure product strategy and roadmap. In this role, you'll work with Engineering, Design, Operations and various internal and external stakeholders across the company to understand the customer needs, build a strategic roadmap and deliver Shopkick's critical initiatives to conquer business opportunities.
If you are a driven individual a with can-do attitude who can work well in a fast paced but collaborative environment and possess the skills and ambition to take up complex & powerful ideas from scratch and convert them into a highly scaleable, efficient and high quality products, we want to speak with you!
Role & Responsibilities
- Define product roadmap working with the teams and effectively and continuously communicate strategic vision for your product to technical & non-technical audience
- Understand our customers needs via user research and testing, leverage our rich data to make solid decisions when dealing with ambiguity
- Establish and execute on a clear prioritization criteria and manage trade-offs while working with cross-functional teams with varying priorities
- Be proactive in identifying, addressing and resolving issues continuously to improve the team's ability to meet strategic and roadmap objectives
- Establish leadership in a collaborative manner with counterparts in design, engineering operations, marketing and sales to drive multiple teams to a common goal
- Demonstrate complete accountability and ownership of the product throughout its lifecycle including concept, design, development, and product launch
- Take responsibility to keep the teams focused, deliver on commitments & Ship products on time!
- Establish clear metrics for your product and keep the teams informed on the success from the things that worked well and lessons from the things that did not work well.
- Build strong relationships with Sales, Marketing & Ops to identify customer issues along with emerging opportunities
Desired Skills & Experience
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field, or equivalent work experience in a technical product domain
- 7+ years of Product Management experience in an agile, fast growth environment
- Proven track record in defining and launching high quality, high impact platform and/or consumer products
- Excellent written and verbal communication ability for audiences from technical and non-technical backgrounds
- Demonstrated experience and strong understanding of Success Metrics for various product areas
- High emphasis on teamwork and collaboration to achieve results as a team
- Continuous innovation driven approach with an ability to roll-up sleeves to get things done is strongly desired
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our website or to personal email accounts of employees of Shopkick are considered the property of Shopkick and are not subject to payment of agency fees.
Back to top