Senior Product Designer
- Flexible / Remote
Shopkick is on a mission to bring delight and reward to the consumer shopping experience. As part of the Trax Retail family, we are a pre-IPO unicorn looking to accelerate our growth trajectory as we partner with major brands and retailers, ranging from H&M and Unilever to Best Buy and Purina, to transform the way people engage with stores and products, both online and in the physical world.
We are looking for a highly motivated Senior Product Designer to drive the future of Shopkick's product design vision, process, and design system. In this role you will lead a team of UX/Product Designers, partner with product/engineering and stakeholders, design engaging product solutions, and contribute to user testing efforts.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Provide leadership, direction, and mentorship for a team of UX/Product designers
- Own end to end design processes of new features from concept through launch
- Conduct user research to evaluate new and existing features
- Use quantitative and qualitative user data to inform design decisions
- Understand and translate user needs, requirements, and technical capabilities into innovative and elegant visualizations
- Lead in the creation and revision of information architecture artifacts such as, but not limited to: personas, content outline, sitemaps, user journeys, concept sketches, wireframes, flows, high-fidelity mockups and prototypes
- Collaborate with cross-functional team members and users throughout the design phase to address iterative feedback and to ensure optimal design execution
- Design for modularity, accessibility, and product expansion
- 5+ years in a Product Design/UX role, with deep experience in designing for consumer facing features for Android & iOS
- A thoughtful portfolio showcasing UI & UX work for consumer apps
- Strong understanding of usability and user-centered design principles and methodologies
- Thorough understanding of graphic design/layout principles mobile and web
- Expertise in design basics including Typography, Color Theory, and Layout across different form factors
- Experience with UX toolsets including Figma, Sketch, Zeplin, Framer, Invision, Illustrator, Photoshop, etc.
- Expertise in conducting user research
- Detail-oriented self-starter with strong organizational skills
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Experience managing or leading design teams
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Bachelor's degree in Design, HCI, Computer Science, or a related field
- Previous experience in the rewards/loyalty, video, or gamification
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our website or to personal email accounts of employees of Shopkick are considered the property of Shopkick and are not subject to payment of agency fees.
Back to top