Senior iOS Developer, Brand Team
This role may be for you if...
- You are excited to build best-in-class user facing features and U.I.
- You enjoy working on sophisticated technical stacks involving things like barcode scanning, image capture and processing, etc.
- You love being part of a team that will fundamentally change the way people shop
- You thrive in fast-paced, fun, highly collaborative teams of 4-6 engineers
- You value driven, supportive, collaborative co-workers who respect quality code
In a typical week you might...
- Design and build client features that are compelling and functional both online and offline
- Present a client sub-system design at an Engineering-wide architecture review
- Implement framework APIs for primitives that support numerous features in multiple apps
- Perform architecture and code reviews for team members across Engineering
- Investigate performance concerns with the goal of delivering world-class user experiences
- Mentor junior engineers on defensive coding and designing decoupled, reusable modules
We are looking for...
- 2-5 years developing and shipping software on iOS
- 5+ years of experience designing and building software
- Strong coding ability in Objective-C/Swift
- Excellent team player with strong communication skills (verbal and written)
- Enthusiastic about collaborative problem solving
- Considerable experience with animations and touch-based interfaces
- Deep understanding of memory management, multi-threading, and persistent storage
- Solid understanding of sources of performance bottlenecks in native mobile applications
- Extensive hands on experience with native iOS frameworks such as UIKit, Core Image, etc.
- Computer science or equivalent degree
Highlights about shopkick...
- Employees enjoy health, dental and vision plans. Life & Disability insurance are offered too
- From stock options to bonuses, you’ll be rewarded when goals are met, and we also offer the added benefit of Company Match 401(k)
- Our Flexible Time Off policy let's you take as many days as you need. When your work is covered, we encourage you to recharge
- We offer transit subsidies for all US offices including Caltrain GoPass to our Redwood City HQ (which is only steps from the station)
- The Nomery is our kitchen where we congregate for free lunches every day, two dinners per week and a fully stocked kitchen
Meet Some of Shopkick's Employees
Chief Executive Officer
As Shopkick’s CEO, Bill provides leadership and oversees the direction of company growth and business strategy. His main goal is to ensure Shopkick’s people and culture are operating as a cohesive unit.
Back to top