Retail Planning Analyst
Shopkick is on a mission to bring delight and reward to the consumer shopping experience. As part of the Trax Retail family, we are a pre-IPO unicorn looking to accelerate our growth trajectory as we partner with major brands and retailers, ranging from H&M and Unilever to Best Buy and Purina, to transform the way people engage with stores and products, both online and in the physical world.
Shopkick is looking for a Retail Planning Analyst that will own the RFP process for pre-sales and existing partnerships. Reporting to the AVP of Strategy, you will be responsible for balancing company business goals with the needs of our partners. As part of our multi-disciplined team, your work will play a vital role, engaging our customers, and supporting us in our mission to define the future of shopping.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Wholly own the retail RFP process for pre-sales and existing partnerships from providing a strategic proposal to modifying plans based on prospective client feedback
- Provide a POV on all pricing and negotiation strategy at opportunity level
- Identify upsell and partnership opportunities at the RFP and account level
- Manage financial targets and pacing for all partners and find overarching trends to build upsell opportunities
- Use deep understanding of data, user insights, marketing levers and business objectives to help the company make reasoned decisions
- Help scale retail partnerships operations by developing and advocating best practices across the entire business
- Provide expertise on niche retailers traffic and in-store engagement
- Build and utilize measurement tools to add relevant data to manage annual budgets and plans for retail and brands
- Be creative and develop new ideas to drive plans, marketing, traffic and sales for partners
- Assist with ad hoc forecasting, projections and reporting projects
- 3-4 years work experience; experience in retail planning or in a related field
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Finance, Marketing, etc.
- Experience in data analysis and financial forecasting strongly preferred
- All knowing Excel-wiz and loves to make killer models in MS Excel and can create and modify SQL queries
- Analytical artist; you use both your gut and data to find new and better solutions to tackle any problem
- Excellent communication/interpersonal skills; you enjoy and excel at communicating with a wide variety of individuals from sales executives to product team
- Ability to break through walls and created your own path; you are not easily scared off by hearing "no," and look for appropriate ways to be persistent when you believe in something, even if your opinion is unpopular
- Hard worker, who is adaptable and flexible; you work extremely well under tight deadlines while wearing many different hats.
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our website or to personal email accounts of employees of Shopkick are considered the property of Shopkick and are not subject to payment of agency fees.
See Inside the Office of Shopkick
Shopkick makes in-store shopping more rewarding, personal, and enjoyable for consumers. The app launched in 2010 to incentivize more people to shop at brick-and-mortar retail store locations. Since then, a number of the world’s most recognizable businesses have partnered with Shopkick to grow their following, capture consumer attention, and build brand awareness.
Back to top