QA Automation Engineer
Shopkick is the most engaging rewards program, with an enthusiastic community of users who spend more time in-app and web than any other shopping experience. For consumers, we bring moments of joy to everyday shopping, dining, and leisure activities by offering fun ways to earn rewards (that we call kicks). They are similar to points in a mileage rewards program and can be redeemed for a wide variety of gift cards. For brands and retailers, we drive sales by providing high consumer engagement along the entire path to purchase--without the use of margin dilutive coupons. Our unique pay for performance model has been proven to deliver high ROI, driving incremental traffic, visits to shelves and stores, and sales across platforms: online, mobile and in-store. Some of our leading partners include Best Buy, Clorox, Coty, GSK, Georgia Pacific, Marshalls, Nestle, Purina, TJ Maxx, and Unilever, among others. Shopkick is available for free on the iPhone from the App Store and for Android on Google Play.
We are in search of a QA Automation Engineer. Reporting to the Senior Director, Quality, you will be collaborating with a small team of skilled Software Engineers and Product Managers to work on new strategic projects. Together with an agile team, you will develop and translate business goals into high quality, reliable and scalable technology. In order to deliver faster and set a high-quality bar, we invest the time and commitment to automating tests. Essential duties and responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Design, develop, execute and automate QA tasks
- Work closely with the Engineering team to quickly isolate, record and report issues
- Work closely with cross-functional and remote teams to deliver a complete user experience
- Collaborate with QA team members to learn and grow as an Engineer
- Stick to the process and provide honesty and insights on how ways to improve the process
- 2+ years of experience in executing detailed test cases, test plans and test design documents
- Strong programming skills desired
- Strong analytical skills and problem-solving ability
- Ability to work on a team, multi-task and flexible with working hours
- Experience in testing RESTful web services and backend APIs
- Experience with both JSON and XML
- Experience working with a unit testing framework (e.g. JUnit, TestNG)
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our website or to personal email accounts of employees of Shopkick are considered the property of Shopkick and are not subject to payment of agency fees.
Meet Some of Shopkick's Employees
Chief Executive Officer
As Shopkick’s CEO, Bill provides leadership and oversees the direction of company growth and business strategy. His main goal is to ensure Shopkick’s people and culture are operating as a cohesive unit.
Back to top