Director of Program Management
This role may be for you if ...
- You treat every business as if it were your own and strive to constantly deliver
- You love working with people across the entire organization from executives to individual contributors
- Everyday you have the desire and ability to make the organization stronger and more efficient than the day before
- You thrive in a fast-paced, highly collaborative B2C and B2B product focused company
In a typical week you might ...
- Build and run the practices and organizational frameworks that create and deliver product out of a high level executive vision
- Manage delivery dependencies between groups and ensure that there are clear expectations for hand off, when, and by whom
- Drive execution by ensuring deliverables and dates are met
- Foster alignment across groups
- Identify issues and gaps in process at all levels and resolve them
- Communicate and report status across the organization
- Provide visibility of KPIs across the organization, ensuring that teams remain focused and on task while still managing unexpected and critical issues
- Facilitate and develop project management optimization
We are looking for ...
- 10+ years working inside software development organizations
- 6+ years program management experience with complex, cross functional projects
- In-depth working knowledge of software development methodologies
- Ability to define new operational frameworks and practices from scratch
- Ability to identify critical paths, bottlenecks, dependencies, and risks for all programs and then implement appropriate fixes and mitigation plans
- Independent spirit with motivation and ambition to thrive in the face of ambiguity
- Extremely social and collaborative agent that can influence and change groups without having direct authority over them
- Impeccable communication and written skills
- Somebody who can show people the way day to day, rather than directing from process documents
- A pragmatic point of view with the ability to change tack when you don’t have traction
Extra points if you have ...
- Run your own business
- Both B2B and B2C mobile application experience
- MBA or similar
Meet Some of Shopkick's Employees
Chief Executive Officer
As Shopkick’s CEO, Bill provides leadership and oversees the direction of company growth and business strategy. His main goal is to ensure Shopkick’s people and culture are operating as a cohesive unit.
Back to top