Shopkick is the most engaging rewards program, with an enthusiastic community of users who spend more time in-app and web than any other shopping experience. For consumers, we bring moments of joy to everyday shopping, dining, and leisure activities by offering fun ways to earn rewards (that we call kicks). They are similar to points in a mileage rewards program and can be redeemed for a wide variety of gift cards. For brands and retailers, we drive sales by providing high consumer engagement along the entire path to purchase--without the use of margin dilutive coupons. Our unique pay for performance model has been proven to deliver high ROI, driving incremental traffic, visits to shelves and stores, and sales across platforms: online, mobile and in-store. Some of our leading partners include Best Buy, Clorox, Coty, GSK, Georgia Pacific, Marshalls, Nestle, Purina, TJ Maxx, and Unilever, among others. Shopkick is available for free on the iPhone from the App Store and for Android on Google Play.
Shopkick is looking for an experienced Accountant to be involved with our day-to-day accounting operations and monthly close process. As a key member of the team, you will be heavily involved with Accounts payable, credit card, sales order and handle ad hoc projects or requests. Finance moves quickly here so we are looking for a team member who can work independently and isn't afraid to get their hands dirty within a growing tech company. Essential Duties and responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Processing accounts payables in accordance with approval and accounting policies.
- Reviewing, processing and reconciling expense reports and corporate credit cards statements.
- Maintain existing Accounting Policies and propose Improvements
- Responsible for Amortization of Intangible Assets and Depreciation of Fixed Assets.
- Assist in preparing and filing sales and use tax, 1099 MISC, 571L
- Assist in recording sales order
- Journal Entries & Financial Statement Preparation
- Responsible for reconciling prepaid and accrual accounts
- 3-5 years of general accounting experience
- BS in accounting or Finance, CPA is a plus
- Ability to troubleshoot and solve issues creatively
- Strong communication skills
- Experience with Expensify, Mineral Tree a plus
- Proficient with Excel and other MS Office applications
- Experience with Netsuite preferred
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Experience and expertise in mobile or interactive technologies is a HUGE plus
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our website or to personal email accounts of employees of Shopkick are considered the property of Shopkick and are not subject to payment of agency fees.
Back to top