Senior Front End Developer - Internal Tools
For this role, you’ll need experience with;
- Building maintainable and scalable CSS, with familiarity in architectural patterns like BEM or SMACSS.
- Collaborating with other developers to see features through from ideation to shipping.
It would be great if you had experience with;
- Rails-oriented developer tools or integrating front end into a Rails application.
- Educating, scaling, or collaborating on new techniques, technologies, and processes within a company or community.
- Deep dives in specific client-side areas, for example animations, performance, accessibility.
- Collaborating on projects or providing mentorship on the stack you love.
- Providing highly effective code reviews and peer support.
- Critically evaluating a front end framework.
What you’ll be working on;
- Collaborating with the team to build tools and features used internally by other Shopifiers.
- Bringing components and best practices from core Shopify into our internal apps.
- Building a long-term solution for sharing static assets across our internal apps.
- Ensuring our internal apps are mobile-friendly and accessible for everyone at Shopify.
Meet Some of Shopify's Employees
Jean-Philippe works with the Purchase Experience Team, focused on developing software to provide the most delightful and accessible buying process possible for consumers.
Back to top