Researcher, Shopify Plus
A day in the life:
- Identify companies to explore based on industry, financial state, recent acquisitions etc;
- Research future Shopify Plus employees using LinkedIn, Twitter, Github, Dribbble, Google, and other social media sites;
- Consult with hiring managers and recruiters to determine key words, experience levels and target territories to inform research efforts;
- Come up with new and creative ways to identify and source potential candidates;
- Identify and evaluate new data mining tools to be used to accelerate your work;
- Continually answer the question, “where else could we find this person?";
- Review data and update metrics to ensure that our recruitment activities are netting the best results.
You'll need to have:
- Genuine curiosity and research tenacity to explore and identify people, places and events;
- A history of learning and picking up on new skills quickly;
- Demonstrated research skills and experience and the ability to think analytically;
- The ability to get up to speed and understand how things work;
- An interest in technology.
Meet Some of Shopify's Employees
Mariel creates user-friendly designs in an effort to establish and enforce a coherent look and feel across all of Shopify’s digital content and the online experience for users.
Back to top