The Shopify Partner Growth Team is the marketing engine that encourages designers, developers, and marketers to sign up for our Partner Program, and motivates them to bring merchants on to Shopify.
We’re looking for someone who is able to evaluate and implement opportunities that others miss. Whether it’s experimental landing pages that drastically increase conversion, or innovative ways to use existing data — we’re looking for someone to help us creatively grow our Shopify Partner Ecosystem.
You’ll brainstorm, implement, track, and tweak experiments to directly contribute to the growth of our team and initiatives. You’ll be working regularly with our data team to inform and improve your work; you should be familiar with designing experiments and used to unpacking insights from data. We’ll look to you for crazy ideas that just might work, and we’ll trust you to test them and find out.
You’ll be working on:
- Designing end-to-end advertising experiences
- Landing pages for SEOBuilding tools to help freelancers and agencies
- Microsites aimed at target audiences
- International sites
You'll need to have
- Proficiency with design and prototyping tools (Sketch, Photoshop, etc), as well as knowledge of HTML and CSS
- A passion for analytics
- Experience with tools and resources used to measure success (A/B testing tools, Google Analytics, etc.)
- Experience in PPC, SEM, and social advertising
- Click Apply and fill in your information below, along with three experiment ideas for attracting new Shopify Partners and/or incentivizing existing Shopify Partners to bring a merchant on to Shopify.
To apply click on the apply button and submit your resume and cover letter.
Experience comes in many forms, many skills are transferable, and passion goes a long way. If your experience is this close to what we’re looking for, consider applying. We know that diversity of thought makes for the best problem-solving and creative thinking, which is why we're dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team and encourage everyone to apply.