Merchant Success Manager - Shopify Plus
YOU'LL NEED TO HAVE:
- Customer success, account management, or relevant industry experience. You should be merchant-focused in all that you do.
- A passion for commerce. Maybe you’ve built a store for a friend, or run your own business.
- A deep understanding of the Shopify platform. You’ll need to know Shopify inside and out.
- Experience working with multiple stakeholders. Relationship management is your secret weapon.
- Understanding of ecommerce best practices. You'll be their main point of contact for all big-picture support.
- Knowledge of the ecommerce ecosystem. There are many moving parts and you need to see how they fit together.
IT WOULD BE GREAT IF YOU ALSO HAVE:
- Experience running your own business. You know what it means to be an entrepreneur and can share your learnings with our merchants.
- Hands-on experience with digital marketing, Google Adwords, Facebook ads, and conversion marketing techniques
YOU'LL GET TO DO THINGS LIKE:
- Create strong relationships with our merchants
- Recommend ways to best utilize the Shopify platform
- Match merchants with top Shopify Partners to assist with custom design and development projects
- Point out areas for improvement, including opportunities for product adoption and implementing new Shopify features
- Triage technical issues to Shopify’s escalated Support teams
- Work with internal Shopify teams to advocate for merchants’ needs and requests
- Demonstrate an in depth understanding of industry trends
- Elevate the overall merchant experience
HERE'S HOW TO APPLY:
- Since we like to do things a little differently at Shopify, we would like you to build a free trial store as part of your application. By building a store on Shopify and showing us what you can do with it, you get to see first hand what it is like to use our platform. Be creative, have fun and please include a link to your trial store in your application. We want to see something that shows us why you really want to work here.
Here are some ideas of things we'd like to see in your store:
- Download a free theme and spruce it up to make it your own.
- Add products and sort them into Collections.
- Tell us a bit about yourself on an “About Us” page.
- Write a blog post about why you want to join the Shopify Plus team
- Create a page and embed the funniest video you’ve seen lately.
- Install an app into your store i.e. product reviews, a twitter feed, etc.
- Link your social media accounts to your store.
Meet Some of Shopify's Employees
Mariel creates user-friendly designs in an effort to establish and enforce a coherent look and feel across all of Shopify’s digital content and the online experience for users.
Back to top