Legal Operations Coordinator
What your day-to-day will look like:
- Arrange and organize meetings including document preparation, note taking and other logistics
- Draft and edit correspondence
- Review and format legal documents
- Manage internal communications and legal team inboxes
- Manage onboarding logistics for all new hires
- Order supplies, organize mail and couriers
- Schedule and manage travel arrangements
- Prepare team expense entries
- Provide creative content for presentations
- Send documents out for signature and track responses
You’ll love this role if:
- You’re great at handling multiple issues at once. For example, you can deal with three different people on three different topics without getting mixed up.
- You’re super organized, detail-oriented and can keep track of the status of projects as they progress.
- You’re a great communicator. This means you can explain extremely complex situations using plain language in a succinct way.
- You have a hunger to learn, are genuinely curious about the way things work, and have made "drawing the owl" your personal mantra. If you don’t know something, you do your best to figure it out on your own.
- You’re a heavy lifter and a great team player. If you notice some of your teammates are overloaded, you jump in to help ease their workload.
- You’re a self-starter and a creative thinker.
- You’re a problem solver. You love to fix things, make things better and help people out.
Meet Some of Shopify's Employees
Mariel creates user-friendly designs in an effort to establish and enforce a coherent look and feel across all of Shopify’s digital content and the online experience for users.
Back to top