Launch Manager - Shopify Plus (Ireland)
You'll need to have:
- Basic HTML + Liquid ability. You won't need to make a theme but you should know how to make small changes and what's possible with our themes.
- API knowledge. Plus merchants often want to create custom apps; it's your job to let them know what's possible and where to start.
- Project management experience. You'll be helping coordinate all the components required for a successful site launch.
- Understanding of ecommerce best practices. You'll be their main point of contact for all big-picture support.
- Knowledge of the ecommerce ecosystem. There are many moving parts and you need to see how they fit together.
It'd be great if you also had experience with:
- Running your own business. You know what it means to be an entrepreneur and can share your learnings with our merchants.
- Building a Shopify store, either for yourself or for clients.
You'll get to do things like:
- Educating merchants on proper store setup (domains, redirects, product taxonomy, building collections, etc).
- Recommending Themes & Apps.
- Working with merchants' internal and 3rd party design and development teams.
- Providing documentation & support during the setup phase.
- Liaising with internal Shopify teams, such as the Shopify Plus sales team, the Merchant Success team, Solutions Engineering, and our internal support team.
- Producing client case studies to provide the Merchant Success team.
- Helping guide the client. You'll be their ecommerce expert to keep them up to date on best practices and new features.
- Progressing the site status. Your goal is to help stores launch as efficiently as possible.
Meet Some of Shopify's Employees
Jean-Philippe works with the Purchase Experience Team, focused on developing software to provide the most delightful and accessible buying process possible for consumers.
Back to top