Front End Developer - Data
Who we are looking for:
- Comfort and ease with HTML, CSS, and good command of the DOM.
- A strong interest in Data, and a desire to bring data to life with visualizations.
- A wide breadth of knowledge of the JS ecosystem, and an ability to keep up with the latest best practices, tools, and frameworks.
- A good taste and keen eye for UI and UX. You care deeply about the products you put in front of your audience.
- Willingness to dive deep into any area and the motivation to truly master it.
It’s a plus if you have:
- Previous experience developing data visualizations.
- Knowledge of SQL.
- Familiarity with best practices around visualizing data.
- Experience with D3, SVG, WebGL, or similar.
- Experience with back-end development using dynamic language (python, ruby), and integrating your work with web frameworks such as Rails.
- Building apps that are responsive, performant, and scalable.
Meet Some of Shopify's Employees
Mariel creates user-friendly designs in an effort to establish and enforce a coherent look and feel across all of Shopify’s digital content and the online experience for users.
Back to top